house hunting

adelaides point of view

december 12th

today my friends and i are going house hunting. all of our leases end within the next 3 months so we're looking for somewhere where we can all move into.

our first house was in la and it was only 6 bedrooms which is a lot but when you have 13 people living there then it's a bit small.

kat, sam, devyn, corey, tara, jake, alexis, mel, aaron, gracie, alaia, colby and i are all moving in together. sam and kat are obviously going to share a room as well as corey and dev. tara and jake are sharing too. colby and i will obviously be together.

the first house was a no as it was much too small to house so many people. kat, tara, colby, sam and i were the only people going house hunting today but we took videos for the rest of our friends.

the second house we went into was 8 bedrooms which would easily suit us perfectly. the rooms were all fair sizes but there were only three bathrooms which would mean there would be at least 6 people sharing the two main bathrooms and then there was a bathroom off of the living room for guests. so that house was a no.

we then went to the third house that had 9 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms and it was huge. upon arrival, i fell in love with the house the bedrooms and bathrooms were huge and it was located in beverly hills. it was perfect.

lastly we visited another nearly perfect house that was 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. it was a big house in bel air and it had a lovely view.

the last two houses were defiantly options but nothing was sure yet. i scheduled another meeting with the realtor for the last two houses the following day so 8 friends could give their opinions.

december 13th

i sent our friends to go look at the two houses and they all loved it. we had an anonymous vote on which house we liked more. i was the person who counted the votes

house 3- 8 votes

house 4- 5 votes

i was so happy with the results, immediately calling everyone into the living room for a house meeting as they were all there for the voting.

"okay can i get a drum roll please?" i said as everyone starting drum rolling on whatever the could reach. "anddddd we are moving into house number 3!!!"

i could see the 7 other people who chose that house get excited so i knew who wanted which one anyways but we were all happy none the less.

i contacted the realtor and asked them if we could put a bid on the house.