broken

adelaides point of view

this chapter pissed a lot of people off BUT i promise there's a reason for it!!

"adelaide it's been two weeks. at least come out of your room." tara said trying to get me to leave. i was upset to say the least. kat and tara let me be the first week but they've been trying to get me to leave for the past couple of days.

"please addi. we can just go get food or go shopping." kat said.

i had been in my room for the past two weeks. i only left to let my dogs out. tara has forced me to eat a few times but i had no appetite.

sure id been through breakups before but i was never in love with those people.

"if i do, will you guys leave me alone?" i asked, sighing.

"deal!" kat said

they left me to get ready. i just put on an oversized gray harry styles treat people with kindness hoodie with a pair of black biker shorts under. i threw on a pair of my white air force 1

i put my hair up in a bun and put on some concealer and mascara. i grabbed my louis vuitton back pack which reminded me of colby as he bought it for me.

we headed to chipotle, which also reminded me of colby as it was one of his favorites.

we were nearly done in chipotle when these two girls came up to us.

"oh my gosh! hi adelaide! can you tell colby i love him?! i think you guys are the cutest together!" she said. with that, i lost it. i started crying and rushed myself to tara's car, kat and tara close behind me.

we just pulled into the driveway of our house after chipotle and ice cream.

i walked in through the front door and into the living room to put my keys on the rack.

i walked in to see colby making out with another girl. oh my gosh it's liv.

seeing that, i lost it even worst. i didn't care if liv saw me crying. i didn't care about anything.

i ran upstairs, bumping into jake on my way up.

"woah woah adelaide what's going on?" jake asked me

"go look for yourself." i said, jake walked out to the living room and came back, comforting me

"he said she meant nothing. and that he didn't like her. how could he do this to me?!" i cried to jake while we sat on the floor in his and tara's room.

"hey jake have you seen adel-- oh my gosh what happened?" she said and came to sit with us.

i explained to her the situation and i swear she looked as though she could kill colby.

colby soon joined us in tara and jakes room.

"adelaide, are you okay?" he asked me

"does it look like i'm fucking okay colby? does it look like i've slept in the past two weeks? how do you think i feel when i see the love of my life kiss someone i hate? do you realize how shitty it was for you to do that?" i asked, keeping my voice at an uncomfortably calm level. "you were the person who helped me through my anxiety and now you're the one causing."

"adelaide you broke up with me. did you expect me to sit around and cry about it when there is nothing i can do to change it? if you told me right now that you love me and want to be with me then we'd be back together." he said

"colby i love you. more than i knew was humanly possible. please be my boyfriend again?" i asked him.

"i love you more than anything addi. of
course i'll be your boyfriend." he said while pulling me into a hug.

tara and jake both seemed relieved as well.

colby and i went back into our room for a bit and talked until he had to go filming with sam.

--

colby had just gotten back from filming with sam and i was about to start getting changed for bed.

i pulled off my oversized hoodie and was standing in a bra and biker shorts.

"wait addi, come here." he said. i was confused but listened anyways.

i walked over to him as he stood up. "turn around for me baby." i was still just as confused but i listened.

i turned back to face him and he had tears in his eyes.

"baby have you eaten anything in the past 2 weeks?" i understood it now.

"tara... made me eat a couple times..." i said

"i'm so sorry adelaide i should have been there for you. you don't deserve to have to go through that again." he said hugging me

i had recently opened up to colby about the eating disorder that i had when i was 17.

"can we just talk about it in the morning?"
i asked him and he nodded.

colby got undressed into his boxers and i took off my biker shorts and threw on one of his now or never shirts and we went to bed.