handcuffed

adelaides point of view

april 28th

i was getting ready to do a 24 hours handcuffed to my best friend and boyfriend challenge which has been a trend recently. sam and colby did it, tara and reggie did it, jake reggie and colby also did it.

i was doing it with tara and colby which was going to be interesting if either of them have to go to the bathroom.

i filmed the intro to my video and had jake film as i went into his and tara's room and cuffed her.

"wait what're we doing?" tara asked laughing.

"we're filming a video! i'm handcuffing myself to you and colby for the day!" i said

"i didn't sign up for this adelaide." tara said laughing

"cmon let's go cuff colby." i said

we walked into colby and i's room and made it as unsuspicious as possible. he was listening to past life by tame impala on my speakers.

"hey baby." i said walking in and sitting next to him.

"hey guys." he said as i quickly grabbed the handcuffs and wrap them around his wrist

"woah adelaide we normally don't do stuff like this with an audience." he said winking at me making all of us laugh.

"okay colby don't get ahead of yourself, i'm also handcuffed" tara said back to him

we all decided to go get sushi so we went outside, deciding that colby would drive.

colby had to get in the backseat and crawl over the middle console to get to the front and i sat in the middle back and tara was to my right.

jake sat in the passenger seat so he could film. once we were all in, jake bluetoothed to the car and we were listening to girls girls girls by mötley crüe per tara and i's request.

we turned the music down so jake could film while colby was trying to drive.

"oh my gosh colb, there's a cop put our arms down." i said

"but i need to turn adelaide!" he said

"just whip it." tara said.

"colby don't act like you don't normally have your hand on adelaide while you're driving anyways. you're just being dramatic." jake said laughing.

we eventually got there and we all got out on colbys side.

the rest of the day was pretty difficult but it ended up being a good video.

at the end of the day i sent my editor the footage so he could get it ready for me to post the next day.

tara and i decided to go out and get coffee together.

after we ordered our drinks, we went and sat at one of the booths and started talking.

"oh my gosh adelaide, don't look now but there's liv and shawn." tara said looking down at her latte

"you're kidding?!" i said while turning around and seeing them sitting at the one bench.

"he's way too good for her even though they aren't together. he shouldn't even be friends with someone like her." tara said and i agreed.

"i know. it's not fair to him because eventually liv will screw him over. i can't stand her." i said sighing

tara and i continued to talk until we were both done with our drinks and headed home. pulling into the gates of the house, i noticed multiple cars in the driveway that weren't normally there.