crash

august 1st

adelaides point of view

"you guys suck. i wanna be alone." i laughed. my friends were all at my apartment, trying to cheer me up at the fact that colby wasn't there.

"adelaide, he'll be back in 6 days." tara laughed.

colby, sam, corey and jake were all in england, filming for the sam and colby channel. i missed
my baby though. the only time we have been apart for this long was when we were broken up... and he was missing the release of my new song. i hadn't released any music in a while.

i had a song called "obsessed" coming out in just a few hours and colby wouldn't be here for it. it wasn't that important but i always liked to have him with me.

"we can have a vampire diaries marathon... just for you though adelaide." mikey said. mikey was a badass but he was slowly becoming less of a badass the more he hung around me.

not that it was a bad thing... he actually was just as much of a badass but he would soften up for me, i guess.

i think mikey took over the older brother role because he and my brother are friends and ethan didn't live out here.

"let's go get tattoos..." i suggested.

"i'm down. id let you tattoo me, adelaide." mikey laughed

"wait really?" i asked him.

"a small one, yeah." he said, rubbing my feet.

he had asked me what he could do to make me feel less sad about colby missing my release and i told him that if he rubbed my feet, it would help.

"let's go!" i said, kicking my feet off of his lap and walking to the front door.

everyone joined us and we all walked down the road to california dream. (lol let's act like romeo doesn't work there anymore)

i talked to the one guy that worked there, the one who let sam spell saturn wrong on jakes leg, and see if i could tattoo mikey.

he told me i could so i drew out the dagger that mikey and i had talked about him getting. it was a surprise tattoo for him. he didn't know what i was drawing.

we covered his face with a tee shirt so he couldn't see his tattoo and vince had taught me how to do it. the tattoo didn't turn out half bad, i quite liked it.

 the tattoo didn't turn out half bad, i quite liked it

the dagger/ knife thing that's on his wrist

i took the shirt off his face for the official reveal.

"oh my gosh, adelaide! i love it." he smiled, hugging me

(just a side note, nothing is going to happen between mike and adelaide lol they're just really close i promise!!)

"do you wanna do one on me?" i asked him. "nothing big though." i smiled