who do you love

adelaides point of view

november 20th

it's been 5 days since i came back from new york. i've been doing good asides from the day that lexis mom and i cleaned out her room. man that was rough.

it was early in the morning and i was currently laying in bed with colby, talking about nothing.

"have you ever loved another girl?" i asked him. he paused for a second, thinking about it.

"no. you're the only girl i've ever loved. you're probably the only girl i will ever love." he told me, moving hair out of my face.

i smiled to myself, his hard exterior was only given up for me. colbys never really had a girlfriend before me. i'd been told that colby does not let me people in easily however he did with me.

"you're the only boy i've ever been in love with. i thought i had loved other boys but i didn't know love until i met you. you make me feel some type of way." i smiled, running my hands through his hair.

we laid there in silence for a few moments, just enjoying the presence of each other.

"colby, how many girls have you been with." i asked him, lacing my hand with his. this was a question id been wondering for the longest time.

"adelaide, do you really wanna know?" he asked me.

i knew he had been with a good bit of girls but i didn't think it would be that many.

(keep in mind this is MADE UP. don't lose your shiz over a story)

"um... probably around 15 to 20. i think." he said, running his hand over my cheek. i silently nodded. it wasn't that bad however my count was 4, him being one of them.

"how about you?" he requested my answer

"four. brad, bryce, ethan and you." i said, my eyes falling.

"i like that you haven't been with a lot of people. it makes me feel special, that you trust me enough to be with you on that level. you know exactly what i need and no other girl has ever had that with me. the difference between you and them, is that i love you." he said, kissing my forehead.

"in the mornings, i get to wake up next to you. i wouldn't even think about those girls after they'd leave. i never talked to them and got to know them the way i know you. i never loved, or felt anything, towards any of them." he said.

his reassurance made me feel a lot better but i was still a little shocked at his count.

i got up out of bed a few moments later, quickly grabbing colbys shirt off of the floor and throwing it over my exposed body. i knew colby wouldn't give up the sheet for me to run to the bathroom.

he put two fingers in his mouth and whistled at me, making me giggle before flipping him off.

he smiled back to me as i walked into the chilly marble bathroom. i turned the water on as hot as i could handle while i brushed my teeth.

colbys point of view

my conversation with adelaide made me feel bad because i could tell it made her feel insecure but i couldn't change the past.

i heard the shower turn on so i got my laptop out and started editing a video of adelaides. as i watched the clips it made me realize how much i love her and how i never want to lose her.

in the video she was acting so happy and giddy. i love this girl with everything in me.

i smiled as she danced into the frame, a clip only my eyes would ever see. i wasn't supposed to edit this video for her but i knew she was behind. it was q and a so it wasn't that much work to edit.

we announced our relationship on the 18th of november and then she filmed this on the 19th so i was sure there were gonna be questions about us

"alright guys so the first question is.... will you and colby move in together when the lease is over? the answer to that is i have no clue." she laughed "i'm sure we will but no one knows whose doing what but we're breaking our lease in just under a month so we really need to figure it out."

"the second question is... name your top 5 celebrity crushes. ummm of course my boyfriend is one. and then obviously harry styles and ian somerhalder. shawn mendes is a beautiful human. and last would beeee luke hemmings." she smiled. i inserted pictures of each of her celebrity crushes as she said their names.

"next one is when does your vogue cover come out. oh my gosh guys my vogue cover comes out in 11 days! last year around this time is when i found out about it so it's almost been a year. it's a christmas cover obviously but i can't believe it. the photos were taken in late September so i had lexi and tara go with me and i had a big group of my friends in and out of there while i was shooting. it was so fun and i'll have a video of it out december 1st." she smiled. seeing her get so happy over the cover made me happy. i can't wait till she's back to her normal self. i'm not rushing her but i miss her normal personality.

i knew she had her vogue video ready to upload because it was the biggest thing that's ever happened to her.

"okay so the next question is will you and colby ever get married?" i sucked in a sharp breath before waiting for her answer. "ummm that's obviously a conversation for the two of us to have but i can totally see myself marrying him. i know he's the one for me but the real question is when and how he feels about it. but i mean if he asked me tonight, id totally say yes." she said smiling

i thought about this clip for a minute, staring at her beautiful face on my laptop screen. i wanted to marry her.

i wanted to marry adelaide nolan.