a month later

march 27th

in the past month, a lot has changed. specifically between colby and i. we're closer than every mentally. however physically we had barely even kissed since my sexual assault last month. i felt bad about doing that to him however it just brings up bad memories. i know i needed to get over it though. last night however, i did get over it and finally did it and it was not nearly as bad as i thought it'd be.

colby and i have shown a lot of affection since then.

i made everyone dinner as we haven't all had dinner together in a while. i made tacos.

we were all sitting in the living room, eating our tacos and drinking fRUit pUnCh.

"did i ever tell you guys about my grandpas haunted cabin in colorado?" i asked laughing.

"no... which is shocking considering that's kinda our thing." jake said making everyone laugh.

"well we stopped going there when i was 8 so i tend to forget about it a lot. lexi and i were supposed to go up there and explore it for a video but we were too scared to go." i said laughing

"anyways the cabin is haunted so that's why we stopped going there. i don't think anyone has been there in the past 10 or so years unless it was to clean so it's probably disgusting now but my grandpa doesn't want to sell it because he doesn't want anyone else to move in and be haunted." i said laying back into colby.

"what makes you think it's haunted?" corey asked

"i don't think it's haunted, i know it is. my mom said that when i was little i always told her about this girl who lived in the house that i'd play with. her name was annie. i don't remember her much but my mom said i'd talk about her all the time. she has this one home video of me when i was... maybe 4... talking about my friend "annie" but i never even knew anyone named annie." i said.

"that's kinda creepy. what do you remember about it." devyn asked me

"i remember telling on her a lot because she'd hide my toys. we'd find them in the most random places. i remember the last time i ever got to go there, i was standing at the top of the stairs with my mom... i was 8 or so and i told my mom that annie didn't like her and that annie only liked me. my mom just fell down the stairs and said it felt like she was being shoved." i said setting my plate on the ground.

"everyone always thought i was making up imaginary friends but i knew it was real. and everyone believed it after my mom fell. i remember annie, she was probably 6 or so and she had short dark brown hair. she looked like any other little girl. she would always get mad when i'd play with certain toys. like this one little telephone toy i had. i would play with it and she'd take it from me. i remember that. there was a lot of creepy things that happened in that house. my gram also had a lot of encounters. she would always feel like someone was watching her and she'd refuse to be in the cabin alone and she wouldn't let me out of her sight. it just had scary vibes. we could go film there some time if you guys are down." i said

"that sounds like a good series... would we be able to stay in the cabin?" colby asked from behind me.

 would we be able to stay in the cabin?" colby asked from behind me

"yeah... i have a key. my aunt went about 2 years ago and had some people help her clean the inside of the cabin... here's a picture of it." i said pulling my phone out and showing them.

"okay that's kinda sketchy" kat said laughing.

sam, colby, jake, corey, tara and i all decided to go spend a weekend there for a video. i was a little nervous but i knew i'd be there with colby and the the rest of my friends.

(i was gonna send the whole group to colorado but that makes the chapter so jumbled and so much more difficult so i'm sending a small group)