moving day

guys if i'm being honest, writing about colbys birthday seems hella boring to me rn so she bought him a white range rover. okay cool.

also in florida rn so updates will be slow

adelaides point of view

january 6th

today, we are beginning our move out of all of our separate houses and moving in together.

the new and improved traphouse.

we were all excited to say the least. the house came fully furnished so we were only taking some of our furniture.

colby was helping me carry boxes from my apartment down to his new range rover that i got him for his birthday.

we soon were driving the last of my boxes to the new house. i was sad to leave my first little LA apartment but also happy that i was moving onto bigger and better things.

we've all been at the house unpacking for the past couple of hours. colby and i's room and closets are almost done.

we haven't even started on our bathroom yet. i postmated a huge pizza to the house for everyone that should be arriving soon.

colby took the picture of me, lexi and tara sitting on the counter eating it and i posted it on my instagram story

after we all ate we went back into our rooms. i sighed, smiling, while walking into our room.

"what's up babe?" colby asked me, both of us sitting on the bed.

"i'm so happy but stressed." i said with a little laugh. colby laid down next to me, his hand on my waist.

"why're you stressed?" he asked moving my hair out of my face.

"we have so much more unpacking to do in our room and every other room and i have to edit 2 videos and i have an essay to do and a song to write for school." i said rolling towards his embrace. he pulled me into his body, kissing my forehead before saying "babe don't worry about unpacking, i'll unpack our bathroom and i can finish our room. you can go get a bath and edit or go type your essay or whatever you need to do."

"are you sure?" i asked him, kissing him.

"of course ad. i'd do anything for you." he said, getting off the bed. "stay here for a minute adelaide."

i nodded, closing my eyes while laying back down. soon enough colby emerged from the bathroom telling me i could go in. i opened the door and the water was running and there was a bath bomb half dissolved with bubbles.

i smiled, thanking colby and wondering how this was my life.

i got in the tub and started editing on my laptop that was on the bath tray.

colby was going in and out of the bathroom and the closets, unpacking all of our stuff.

i was in the tub for under half an hour because i felt bad for letting colby unpack our stuff.

i put on the silky versace robe that poppy sent me for christmas and slid on my gucci slides from sam and kat.

i started to help colby unpack as we talked about our upcoming trip to cabo over valentine's day with sam, kat, jake and tara.