planning

adelaides point of view

may 20th

"no i hate that font." i told tara and my wedding planner.

colby and i went on a trip to hawaii following our engagement. we stayed for 7 days but now that we're back home, we have a lot of planning to do.

i was sat with the wedding planner and tara, deciding what font to do on the save the date cards.

i had yet to ask anyone to be the maid of honor or bridesmaids yet. i was still just trying to pick a font.

we were uploading a video today to my channel called "why we aren't dating anymore..." which was totally clickbait but then tomorrow we were planning on posting the video of our engagement that i didn't know colby was taking.

"ooo i like that one." i said pointing to a font

the save the date card inspo ^

the card had a single photo of colby and i that we had gotten the day we got back from our trip. tara had taken it since we hadn't gotten our engagement photos done yet.

adelaide & colby june 8th, 2020 Calabasas CA

our wedding date was determined and tonight was a small engagement party.

the party really only consisted of around 20 people because we were just asking people to be in our wedding at the party.

i planned on asking tara to be my maid of honor and then asking elena, kat, devyn, mya, xepher, maci and aria to be my bridesmaids.

colby was obviously asking sam to be the best man and then gage, jake, corey, mike, kevin, brennen and my brother, ethan to be the groomsmen. we were going to ask elton to be the one to marry us.

the save the date cards had just been ordered and were to arrive in 2 days time.

"okay so the next step is the venue." alisa, my wedding planner, told me.

"okay." i said

"i have a few locations in mind if you and colby can come out and see them tomorrow." she suggested

"yeah that'll work." i smiled.

"okay... i mailed elena, gage and ethans boxes to them." i said to colby as we put the rest of the boxes out on the table.

the box for tara had a robe in it that said her name on the back, a bottle of champagne, a champagne flute that had her name on it, a candle, the color nail polish that the bridesmaids were supposed to have for the wedding, a gold necklace that said her name, a gucci ring that she had wanted and a rose quartz crystal.

the bridesmaids boxes were almost identical, just lacking the gucci ring.

sams box consisted of a bottle of alcohol, the bow tie for the wedding, a personalized flask and a silver cartier ring.