hawaii

adelaides point of view

july 12th

today we are all leaving for hawaii. we were beyond excited for our lil couples trip.

i was dressed in an oversized vintage disneyland hoodie and my white fila disrupters. i had my louis vuitton palm springs bag with me that colby had got me for christmas. my hair was in a messy bun with pieces of hair falling out of it. i had little hoop earrings in and the butterfly necklace from colby.

we were all walking through the airport. colby and i were hand in hand as we walked to our gate, our bags already on the plane. colby was holding my louis vuitton duffel bag as well as his xplr back pack.

tara was walking right next to me as well and we were just talking about youtube drama.

we ended up stopping at starbucks to get pink drinks before boarding our flight.

we were on the plane but we still had nearly half an hour till take off so i was looking through my phone, automatically seeing a bunch of photos of me and my friends walking through the airport.

"katerina nolan's daughter spotted in airport with friends"

why was that a head line? they only cared about me because my mom was a super model and now owns some hotels and my dad is a producer.

i look through the pictures of colby and i holding hands while tara and i were talking.

i decided to read the first article that popped up.

"adelaide nolan, christopher nolan and katerina nolan-jones' daughter, was spotted in the airport today. along side her was her small crew consisting of her best friend, tara yummy, and her boyfriend, colby brock, as well as 3 of their other friends

adelaide has seemingly kept a small inner circle  consisting of just under 10 friends. adelaide is quite a popular girl but she must have high standards to make it into her close friend group. even her "best friend for life", alexis christopher, can't make it into her close knit circle.

adelaide and seemingly ex-best friend alexis have a youtube channel that has over 2 million subscribers. they have not posted in 2 months which was odd because they had been posting twice a week, if not more, before that.

i don't think adelaide is too upset about this as her personal channel is rising to fame. she is now at 3.8 million subscribers while alexis is at 908k.

we are unsure if alexis and adelaide are still talking but it seems to us as tara is adelaides new bestie. adelaide frequently refers to tara as her wife. tara doing the same.

such as a snapchat from last weekend on adelaides story of her and tara jamming out to her new song, friends go, in her car with the caption "when your wife supports your music career 😍" or the one of adelaide cooking what seems to be omelets where tara captioned it "wifey material"

there have been several instagram captions on both accounts that say "wife 4 life," "happy wife happy life," and "wifeyyyyy"

this is seemingly all fun and games but is it shade towards alexis? alexis and adelaide had an on going joke where alexis would fake propose to adelaide all the time.

let us know what you think by emailing us at..."

i finished reading it and couldn't help but laugh. people seriously make up the craziest, stupidest stuff for views.

granted i am closer with tara now, alexis and i are still friends.

i sent out the link to the website in the group chat with tara, colby, jake, sam, kat and corey so they could all have a good laugh as well.