arrested

adelaides pov

september 7th

- adelaides 20th birthday passed on august 8th

"i don't know why he won't answer my texts. it's pissing me off." i told tara as i laid back on my bed.

"he's probably just busy ad... they have a ton of videos to film while they're in florida." tara told me, calming my nerves a bit.

"it's been 5 hours since he texted me last... he never doesn't text me back." i sighed, flipping over to lay on my stomach.

"it'll be okay... maybe text sam?" she suggested. i nodded and asked sam if he could tell colby to text me back. "you wanna get chipotle?" tara suggested. i, of course, agreed.

"should we invite kat, devyn, xeph and cas?" i asked her.

"oh yeah! it'll be fun." she smiled.

we went over to sam, kat and coreys apartment since we knew xepher and devyn were spending the night with kat. we also texted cas, who we were almost positive was just across the street at reggies apartment.

i opened the door to their apartment and walked in.

"what're you doing here?" mya asked, glancing up to me.

"i came here to get my friends." i glared back.

i tried to be friends with mya but at this point, it was impossible. she was a total bitch about corey and was restricting when he was allowed to hangout with us. i don't know how he dealt with that. i just wish that he and devyn would get back together.

i told her that she was out of my wedding and i asked cas to be my last bridesmaid. i would not put up with her shit.

all of us were fed up with her but somehow corey claims "he's in love with her" even though she basically controls him.

i walked straight back to sam and kats room and saw all of the girls spread throughout the room.

"did you guys decide to join our sleepover?!" kat asked as we walked in.

i was mad at colby so i decided to flake on the sleepover. and tara being the bestest friend ever, also decided to flake to make sure i was okay.

"now that i think about it, we might... but we came over to ask if you guys wanted to go to chipotle, on me. we invited cas too." i told them

"that's fine with me." devyn smiled.

"same, i love chipotle." xeph said.

"i'm down." kat said.

they all grabbed their stuff and walked out of kats room. mya glared at all of us on our way out and i just glared back.

"hey, kat, has sam texted you back in the past couple of hours?" i asked her, quietly, once we got into the hallway. i didn't care if they all knew but i didn't want to interrupt their conversation about the new episode of riverdale... since that was our groups "current show" since we ran out of other things to watch.

every wednesday, we have a little pizza party at my apartment and we watch the new episode of riverdale... however xeph missed the most recent one for an event so they were trying to catch her up.

"i texted him about two hours ago and i haven't gotten anything back... why?" she asked

"colby hasn't texted me in five hours. i'm worried about them." i said

"i'm sure they're fine." she reassured me.

"adelaides bowl is the best thing i've ever tried. i'm getting it next time." cas laughed.