italy

june 4th

"the weather is so nice." i said, putting my sunglasses on.

"it is." tara agreed, laying next to me on the beach

it's our first full day in italy so we're letting everyone do what they want.

as far as i know, v and luke are going on their one year date. ayla and grayson told me they were going shopping and for gelato.

hayes, mason, sienna, and hayden are all going to hang out in and around the hotel, since they're all only 15.

carter and cartia are going on a tour with one of our family friends that live here.

so all of us adults decided to have a beach day.

"come get in the water!" colby said, dripping over me.

"colby, it's cold!" i squealed. "we've only been out here for an hour." i laughed.

"please?" he pouted.

"in a little." i responded.

i knew he wouldn't settle for that answer. he proved right by picking me up, making me squeal.

"colby, put me down!" i laughed as we made our way down to the water.

he ran into the water with me in his arms.

i gasped when the water touched me since it was a lot colder than i had expected.

"you're an ass." i laughed.

"you love me." he laughed back.

"i do." i grinned, kissing him.

we stayed out in the water, everyone else joining us eventually.

violets point of view

"thanks." i smiled as luke handed me the gelato  that we had chosen.

"of course, babe." he said, kissing my temple.

"soooo i was thinking about tonight... are you still ready?" he asked me.

"i mean... it's been a year. and i love you so i'm ready." i smiled nervously.

we sat by the water and i fed him gelato in between my bites.

i was more than nervous for tonight but i was even more nervous about the possibility of my dad finding out.

graysons point of view.

"you look hot in that one... i like it more than the purple one." told ayla as she tried on the same shirt in a different color.

"okay but do you like the baby blue one more than the white one?" she asked me.

we were in a dressing room in a little boutique.

"the white one." i responded, returning my attention back to phone as she changed back into the outfit she had on.

"i was thinking about dying my hair back to brown... it's too hard to wear colors when your hair is pink." ayla confessed.

"i like the pink... it somehow makes you look like a badass." i laughed, admitting that i love the pink hair.

"hmm maybe i'll keep it then." she giggled.

violets point of view
june 5th

"good morning, lukey." i smiled, kissing my boyfriend.

last night i gave myself to luke.

"good morning, babe." he said, kissing me again.

"you realize my dad will kill the both of us if he finds out about last night, right?" i laughed.

"hey, at least we'll go down together." he laughed.

i tried to get out of bed, being hit with a wave of pain in the lower half of my body.

"oh god." i groaned.

"are you okay?" luke laughed at me.

"oh don't get cocky." i laughed, playfully glaring at him.

"that's not what you were saying last night." he winked.

"luke!" i squealed, gently hitting his arm.

"i'll run you a bath... i'll be back, stay here." he instructed.

he got up and went into our en-suite. i never want to leave italy.

"mom... i need to talk to you." i told my mom... i couldn't keep anything from her.

"okay, let me get a drink and then i'll be up... you want one?" she asked me. i guess my parents could be considered cool parents.

"uh just a mojito, yeah?" i asked.

"of course. wanna meet in your suite or mine?" she asked me.

"mine." i responded, going to the elevator.

"so what did you want to talk about?" my mom asked me, walking into luke and i's room.

"what i'm about to tell you... you can't tell dad, okay?" i told her

"okay?" she said, almost like a question.

"promise?" i asked.

"i promise." she told me.

"okay so... last night was luke and i's one year... and we uh... we did it for the first time." i admitted.

"really?!" she asked.

"you're okay with it?" i asked, confused by her reaction.

"of course. you're a responsible young lady and i can tell how much you and luke love each other. just remember to stay safe. you can always come to me if you need anything." she told me.

god i love that my mom isn't old and rude.

"thanks mom. i really don't want dad to find out though. he's a little... overprotective and i don't want to ruin anything." i said

"of course, babe. i won't tell him." she told me

she stayed in my room while we finished our drinks and then she went back to hers.

"hey baby, howre you feeling?" luke asked me, walking into our room in the suite.

"better... we should meet up with ayla and grayson and go down to the beach." i suggested.

"okay... i can text g." she responded.

i went into the bathroom and changed in to a neon green bikini.

"ooo damn. i like that one." luke said, throwing his phone on the bed and coming over to me.

"yeah?" i asked as he put his hands on my lower back, moving them down lower.

"yeah." he breathed out, leaning in to kiss me. we ended up making out for like 20 minutes until ayla and grayson came in. we got off of the bed and met them in the living room.

"hey guys." i smiled.

"ooo i like your bikini." ayla told me.

"thanks." i laughed, doing a little twirl.

"go get ready! i wanna go to the beach!" i instructed grayson, ayla and luke.

"okay, okay." she laughed, walking to her and g's room.