you

october 1st

"what a fucking hypocrite!" colby yelled at the tv.

"shhhh, you'll wake the kids." i laughed.

season two of you just came out and colby was mad that joe and delilah hooked up and then joe was mad about love hooking up and moving on.

"i'm sorry but this shit is ridiculous." he told me.

"i swear you're turning into me." i laughed.

"just so you know, i would not watch this show for anyone but you. butttt i do enjoy it." he told me.

"you also said that about the vampire diaries and riverdale." i laughed to him.

"okay, i only like season one of riverdale. and the vampire diaries is a good show so i don't wanna hear." he told me, making me laugh

my husband, everyone.

"okay true true. sometimes i miss times like this... when it's just us." i admitted.

"i know, baby. i do too. but i love our kids more than i miss our alone time." he replied

"agreed." i smiled, leaning up to kiss him.

september 8th

"no... i'm thinking white ceilings with wood beaming in here." i told colby.

"that would be good." he replied.

"and probably just white walls... no curtains on the windows though... on either side." i told him.

"the same flooring on both?" colby asked me.

"yeah." i replied. "actually just do white on the beams

 "actually just do white on the beams

we had three balconies overlooking the ocean

we had three balconies overlooking the ocean. there were two identical ones that i was planning out. one was an outdoor dining area and the other was an outdoor entertainment area.

they were painting and putting in the new floors today so colby and i were going shopping today decorate.

"i really wanna get back into the studio soon." i admitted to colby.