nervous

a week later; colby's point of view

if i'm being completely honest, the only reason i'm doing this prank is so i can get closer to adelaide. we are going to tender greens in a couple of hours for lunch. i have a feeling she knows that this isn't actually a prank anymore. we've been hanging out everyday for the past week, even when nobody else is here.

she's such a sweet girl and i've never met anyone like her before. everyday, in between her classes, we go out for lunch and we always hangout. we've only known each other for a week but she's had such an impact on me.

at tender greens

adelaide looks so stunning. she's not even trying. she's wearing a crop top from guess and a pair of jeans. how does she manage to look that beautiful.

she's currently stressing to me about her midterms for her literature class

she's currently stressing to me about her midterms for her literature class. she's minoring in writing.

"i just can't stand when they expect you to take all of your midterms in the same day and continue to get good grades. it's so stressful like why can't they just make you do them over a period of time. i'm so annoyed. it's like they don't care about anything besides the money." she continues her rant about the midterms. i'm listening intently however i can't get my mind over the fact that every single guy in this room wants to be in my position. whether i'm dating her or not, it's just an honor to be sitting in front of her.

she's drop dead gorgeous but also insanely humble. i can't imagine what it's like to have every single person in a room be jealous of you. she just has this personality and this beauty about her that makes you want to be around her all day long.

adelaides point of view

colby. he's the only thing on my mind. well asides from all the midterms i'm being forced to take. his personality. his hair. his face. his eyes, oh his eyes, there's not a single thing i would change.

i get this warm feeling every time i'm around him. i think his dating prank was just so we could spend time together but that's okay because i like that idea.

"oh my gosh it's almost 2. i have to be at my next class in half an hour. i have to go take my dogs out." i said to colby, realizing i only had half an hour till my next mid term.

"hey hey, i'll go to your apartment and take your dogs out." colby said smiling. "i know youre stressed out, i have nothing else to do, it's no big deal."

i smiled at him, thanking him multiple times after giving him one of my apartment keys. then i headed off to my last class of the day.

alexis point of view

i heard the front door open, assuming adelaide was coming home to let her dogs out before her next class. i was laying on my bed watching youtube on my phone.

"come here girls!" i heard a male voice say. i'd know that voice from anywhere. why was colby in my apartment??

"mochi, cmon girl let me put your leash on." is he seriously do adelaide's chores? those are her dogs, he shouldn't be babysitting.