trap house road trip

adelaide's point of view

(kinda a boring filler chapter that's lowkey goals tho)

today the trap house is going on a road trip to go skiing in utah. it's a 9 hour car drive to the area of utah we're going to. we're taking a 12 seat bus kind of thing.

colby is driving the first 4 and a half hours so it'll be me and colby upfront.

sam, kat and mel sat in the second row

corey, devyn and brennen sat in the third row

jake, mads, gracie and aaron sat in the very last row

alaia and alexis couldn't come because they had other plans.

i was wearing one of colby's XPLR hoodies tucked into a pair of short jean shorts. i had on no makeup and a pair of white fila disrupters.

we were stopping at the gas station to get gas and snacks before we went to utah

in the car, everyone was doing their own thing.
jake and mads were watching a movie on jakes laptop. gracie and aaron were talking. corey and dev were sleeping. sam, kat, mel and brennen were all just talking. colby was driving and we were kind of watching the little mermaid together.

colby took this snapchat of me and posted it on his story while we were at the gas station waiting for everyone else

colby took this snapchat of me and posted it on his story while we were at the gas station waiting for everyone else. i was just waiting for #cadelaide to trend again.

we started the long journey at 12pm so we'd get there by 10pm if you include traffic, stopping for gas and food and tolls.

colby and i have only been boyfriend and girlfriend for one day. we haven't told our friends for real yet but i think they all know as we've been holding hands and cuddling (as much as we can considering colby is driving.)

vanilla coke by goody grace was playing through the speakers of the car as colby had the aux. i was vaguely paying attention to the little mermaid, which was almost over. i was more so listening to colby humming along with the music. the song switches over to ocean drive by duke demont. one of our favorites. i smiled to myself as he keeps humming. wow i'm lucky.