home

october 1st

"hi guys! welcome to the vlog, my name is adelaide if you didn't know. i decided to give you guys a little update on the twins today since they're eight months old... which is absolutely crazy. it's been so amazing to watch them grow." i said

"violet is sleeping and colby is giving grayson a bath. if you haven't been keeping up with the weekly vlogs, colby and i are currently living with some of our best friends, tara and jake, until our house is ready. the top two floors of our house should be done by the middle of the month and then the focus will be on the bottom two floors. as you may know, the main floor is done as well as the outside areas." i kept talking.

"the rest of our friends are making the move out here within the next few months which is so so exciting. the plan for today is to go shopping for the house and then we have dinner plans with our friends." i announced.

i turned the camera off and sat back down on my bed. since we've had the twins, i've been paying reggie to edit all of my videos for the most part. i just don't really have the time anymore.

"do you want to get grayson dressed and i'll give v her bath?" colby asked me, emerging from the bathroom with a soaked grayson.

"that works." i smiled, taking the wet baby from him.

"no, that color doesn't match very well with the pillow." i told tara.

tara, jake, colby and i had both sets of twins out shopping with us.

"what about this one?" she asked, showing me another blanket that i was trying to match to a pillow.

"omg yes!" i told her so she threw it in the cart.

jake and colby took the kids somewhere in the mall to sit down. so tara and i were rushing to get all of the things we needed.

"ooo this would be cute in one of the guest rooms." tara suggested, holding up a painting.

"i like that. we could always bring it back if it doesn't work." i told her.

october 16th

colby and adelaides room ^