caught

still september 8th LOL
violets pov

"thanks for the food." i told mathew. we had just about finished at chipotle.

"i'll be right back... i have to take this." mathew said, motioning to his phone. i nodded

it was around 8pm at this point. i knew it'd probably be smart to head out around 9 since it was an hour drive home. i also needed to somehow charge my phone or buy a charger somewhere.

"hey sorry about that." he said as he sat back down.

"it's alright." i smiled.

"soo we have one last outfit to shoot?" he asked.

"yeah... i should probably head out by 9 so i can get home." i replied.

"you could always stay overnight in the studio. i wouldn't want you to wreck or anything." he suggested.

"we'll figure it out." i smiled.

by 11pm, we had finally finished this ridiculously long shoot.

"i really need to get home." i told him.

"okay-" he started but was cut off by a knock at the door. "i'm expecting a friend so that must be her." he announced.

however when he opened the door, i noticed part of the police team from back home as well as my parents and most of their friends.

i gasped, noticing that the officers had their weapons pointed at mathew.

"put your hands where i can see them!" the one officer, who i recognized as steven. steven is westlys dad who is a part of the force.

mathew put his hands up and i followed in suit... not knowing what was going on.

"my baby!" my mom said, running over towards me, embracing me with open arms.

"mom, what's going on?" i asked

she ignored my question and hugged me tighter.

"are you okay, honey?" she asked.

"i'm fine mom. i'm so confused though."

the next thing i knew, i was surrounded by all of my friends and family, throwing questions at me.

"i was here for a shoot. we just shot all day and my phone died. i'm sorry i scared you guys." i said while crying.

they all attempted to comfort me as i saw mathew being handcuffed.

"he didn't do anything... what are they doing?" i asked while looking at west, since it was his dad.

"violet... hes been stalking you. and taking uhm... photos of you without your consent." west told me.

"wh-what?" i asked. "we just met."

"violet. when i was a little older than you are now, i moved into the apartment right down the hall from this one. i was living with your father, tara and jake. sam, kat and corey were all living in the apartment next door." my mom began explaining.

"the day we moved in, mathew brought a fruit basket and he started checking in on your mom... a lot." my dad continued.

"he gave me a little journal for christmas and the first page said 'write in this journal for me - mathew'-" she began telling me. my heart dropped.

"he... he left me one of those. it was on the door step a few days ago." i told her.

she was saying some things to comfort me but i toned out. luke was sitting with his arms wrapped around me. when i finally tuned back in, i heard my mom talking.

"he was harassing me in the elevator one day and ariya stopped him. he just wouldn't leave me alone. once you and gray were born... he found out. you had fallen asleep in my room so i had you in your bassinet. i heard movement on the baby monitor so i went in and he was holding grayson. it was a mess but i eventually got him to leave him alone." she continued.

"your mom told me she didn't feel safe there anymore so we bought our house. we got a restraining order against him and it was valid for fifteen years. and he wasted no time in getting to know you after that." my dad told me

"howre you?" luke asked me as we sat in the back of westly's range rover.

"i'm good. a little shaken up." i replied. the 5 seat car consisted of west driving with luke and i in the front seat. ayla, lockett, verena, jasper and blaise were all in the back seat.

the eight of us are on our way back home from LA. its currently 3am.

ashton, kai, kova, elsie, mitch, nicolette, xander and grayson all went back in graysons car.

"i love you. i'm so happy you're safe." luke whispered into my ear.

"i love you, lukey." i smiled up his way.

september 22nd

it's been exactly two weeks since the whole situation with mathew. the day after it happened, i had to go to the station to talk about what had happened. mathew is being charged with harassment (basically another word for stalking) and for child pornography since he took photos of me without my consent... even with my consent, i'm a minor.

other than that, i have not left my house since. it's not been on purpose. i've been up and out of bed everyday, working out in my home gym, swimming with my friends, letting luke teach me to surf.

i was fine. i was okay, slightly scared of the real world, but okay.

i had scheduled the first cheer practice since i had been back for tomorrow night.

"twiggy, you're so cute!" i smiled to my dog, twyla, who was laying on my bed.

dont ask how i got twiggy out of twyla but that was what we always called her.

"winners, you're just one of the cutest frenchies ever!" i smiled to winston.

"baby, you can't just sit in bed with your dogs all day." luke laughed while walking into my room.

"lukey!" i smiled. i didn't expect him to have time for me today since he had a lot of plans.

"i cancelled my plans so i could spend the day with you." he smiled, sitting on my bed.

"you're so cute." i grinned.

"so are you." he shot me a smile. "huh twiggy? your mommy is so pretty. you're a lucky doggy, twy." he laughed, talking to twyla.

"now don't leave winnie out." i joked.

"i didnt even notice him. he literally just blended in with that gray blanket. sorry winsters." he laughed while petting him.

"so, today, the two of us... as well as our friends are all going to anaheim for a disney day." he informed me.

"really?!" i asked, jumping out of bed.