the wedding

"you look so beautiful." my mom said, tears forming in her eyes. i was nearly ready to put on my wedding dress to walk down the aisle.

"thanks mama. i feel like a princess." i smiled.

"i'm so happy for you, you have no idea." tara confessed, a few tears falling down her face.

"i love you so much." i said, my voice cracking as she hugged me.

my first, and favorite dress, was ready for me to get into

my first, and favorite dress, was ready for me to get into. my mom helped me into my dress, alisa zipping it. the bridesmaids were all turned away from me and the videographer told them they could turn around.

their reactions were priceless. today was my day. my day to feel like a princess and my day to marry my best friend.

my first reaction to the dress was the exact same. i felt so beautiful.

my makeup artist did a few finishing touches before we were sent out to the ceremony.

everyone was seated so they sent aria and ethan out. they were the last in the lineup so they went out first.

 they were the last in the lineup so they went out first

the groomsmen tuxes

we had a team of videographers so one was back with us and the other was in the ceremony room.

next, kevin and cassie went out. i saw a glimpse of the room when the doors open, only being able to see elton and a slight bit of our large guest list.

brennen and maci went out a few moments later, once we got the queue.

xepher and mikey were next. xepher has dyed her hair a lavender color for the wedding and she looked so beautiful.

devyn and corey were next which was fairly awkward but they looked so cute together. i missed them.

gage and elena were to walk out next, elena handing nova to my mom.

lastly was jake and kat, the two of them walking out together. kat has dyed her hair back to brown for my wedding and as much as i love the blue, the brown was really working.