clubbing... country clubbing

adelaides point of view

september 6th

today ethan and i are going to his dad's country club to play golf with his parents.

i wasn't nervous like last time, but i haven't been golfing in years.

ethan and i got a shower together, quickly since we were running late.

i threw on a pair of black leggings and a light pink half zip. and quickly curled my hair. i put on a little bit of makeup and we were out the door.

"my parents are bringing thea with them." he said to me.

"oh my gosh! really?" i asked him. thea was their 10 week old golden retriever. i love golden retrievers.

we met with his parents at his dads country club. everyone was saying hi to ethan as we walked in.

"hi tess! i said, seeing his mom. she hugged me and said hi. her, ethan and i talked for a few minutes until his dad appeared.

"sorry about that guys. there was an issue with one of our golf carts." he said, standing next to tess.

"no worries honey." she said as we all made our way over to the golf cart.

thea was patiently sitting on the golf cart. i immediately started petting her. she was so sweet.

ethan was driving one of the golf carts with me and thea on it.

jeff and tess were on the other.

" adelaide have you been golfing before?" jeff asked me.

"a few times... with my dad. i'm probably very rusty." i said

"no problem. i'm sure ethan would love to teach you." jeff said.

we were about to start the first hole when jeff got a call that someone wanted to speak with him in the restaurant of the country club.

he excused himself, telling ethan and i that we can practice while they're gone.

once they left, ethan grabbed out a club and went behind my body, my back to his front.

"here ya go." he positioned my hands where they were supposed to be and did a few practice swings with me before he hit the ball. "now you try." he said, kissing my cheek before removing his arms from my body.

i nodded before practicing what he just showed me. it went really far.

"woah that was good bear. my dad would be impressed." he said

i smiled to him. we did a couple more practices on that hole before we went over to the golf cart to go to the next section.

"wait let me get a snapchat of you and thea on the golf cart." he said.

"okay." i laughed, sitting with thea

"took my girls golfing ;)" was the caption he put on it

we did a few more holes before his parents showed up, apologizing again. we reassured them that it was fine before we all started playing.

"ethan, did invite adelaide to italy with us?" tess asked him.

"no. i honestly forgot we were going. you can come if you want addi." ethan said nonchalantly.

"addi dear, we're going to italy in about a week for my nephews wedding. ethan is the best man . i'm sure if i told bryan to add an extra guess that it would be fine." she said

"that sounds nice. i'll let you know!" i smiled at her.

his parents went back into the club after about an hour and ethan and i decided to stay out and do a few more holes.

"oh my gosh ethan! hi!" i heard a high-pitched voice to my left.

i turned that direction and saw a girl who was about 5'1 with short bleached blonde hair.

"oh uh... toni? what're you doing here?" ethan asked her.

"just came to play a few with my dad." she smiled at him. she could at least try to be less obvious.

"oh, cool." ethan said, getting slightly closer to me.

"who's this?" 'toni' asked.

"this is my girlfriend, adelaide." he said, pulling me into him, kissing my temple and i smirked at her.

she said "oh." before walking away. e and i just laughed at her.

"she could've tried to be a little less obvious." i said as we sat on the golf cart. "i wish you weren't so hot so girls didn't try to flirt with you." i laughed.

"you're telling me? i'm dating a literal model i think i'm the one who needs to worry." he said making us both laugh.

we had lunch in the country club and then decided to head back to my house.

once we were back, we decided to go hang out with his friends. i had met a fair share of them at the party where ethan and i met. other than that, e has just talked about them.

i'm good with meeting new people so hopefully everything goes well.

there's 2 other girls that are in his friend group so i should be okay.

i quickly threw on an outfit that would be acceptable in almost any setting and headed out to my new car with ethan

"so do you want me to come to italy?" i asked as i played with his fingers that were on my thigh.

"of course, bear. i just forgot to ask you about it." he said, leaning over the middle console to kiss me before quickly adverting his eyes back to the road.

"i'll go as long as you want me to go." i said.

"of course i want you to go. i'll text my mom and let her know." he said.

we arrived at his friend Ashers house. we got out of the car. him coming over to my side of the car and wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked up the stairs.

he walked straight in, which makes sense because he considered asher his best friend.

"yoooo ethan, adelaide! what's up?" asher said, bro hugging ethan and waving to me

"hey!" i said back to asher. he led us into the living room where blake, leo, cleo and easton were.

"hey guys this is adelaide. adelaide this is blake, easton, leo and cleo. guys this is adelaide." ethan introduced us.

they all said hi and i immediately got roped into a conversation with cleo and maci.

his whole friend group was really sweet and i had a nice time with them.