you

mathews point of view

july 7th

you... you are truly perfect. you should really shut your curtains though, love. anybody could be watching you.

watching you prance around in those high socks in your short shorts with that damned little red crop top. you are the definition of perfect.

your music is loud... loud enough for you to drown out anybody who could bother you. i wonder if your boy watches you from his balcony.

i notice the way you pause your music when you go into your closet so you don't miss a beat.

who're you on the phone? your smile is lighting up so i can only assume the worst... that damn boy of yours.

maybe it's your best friend... or a check in from your mother. maybe it's your cousin who you haven't seen in a few weeks.

your little puppy admires you as well. i can tell by the way she follows you around the house when you move from room to room. thank god for the huge floor to ceiling windows that your mother insisted on.

you took off your knee high socks and moved to your closet. i'd be damned if that closet had a window.

you emerged from the closet, now in a little neon pink bikini. i can only assume you're going swimming. or maybe to take another slutty photo for your instagram.

watching you look in the mirror and move your bikini around so your body looks 'better' hurts me. you're absolutely perfect. i don't know how you don't see it.

youre running down the stairs... for what reason though?

you disappear towards the front door and return with your boy.

watching him have his dirty hands on you as his lips attack yours makes me see red.

you deserve better than that, baby.

the two of you emerged from the house and onto your pool deck. i could see his eyes linger down your body. of course that's what he's thinking about.

your music starts playing loud again... outside now. hmm you're listening to fleetwood mac? i'm afraid this song came out years before your mother was even born.

the two of you only stayed in the jacuzzi for maybe 20 minutes before ascending up to your room.

after another 15 minutes went by, he went to the kitchen. your face looks distressed as you look into the mirror, throwing a cropped hoodie on and a pair of shorts.

after grabbing your keys and bag, you ascended back down the stairs.

the next thing i knew, your car was pulling out of the driveway and the two of you were gone.

all i know is that i have to get to know you again.....