birthday

december 2nd
violets point of view

"so you have off for my birthday then?" ayla asked me as i sat in the front seat of luke's car.

"of course. i would not miss my best friend and my boyfriends 18th birthday. do you care if i invite chase and layla to your birthday party... maybe madeline?" i smiled.

"go for it." ayla told me.

layla plays tezza, my best friend, in our show. she's like my set bestie.

madeline plays my older sister, gwenivere, in the show.

and of course chase plays dylan.

"i haven't seen layla in a while. when will she be back?" ayla asked.

"i think two days. set is so boring without her. especially when chase is filming and i'm all alone in my trailer. you two need to come visit me more often." i told them.

"we'll start coming around more over break. i love going on set." ayls said

"speaking of set... how would you like to be a kinda extra in episode 4?" i asked her.

"what? really?" she asked. "what would i have to do?" she asked again.

"athen is cheer captain. obviously tezza is on the team and a few other girls in the show but we need a few more girls. you'd be a reoccurring extra and you might have a few lines here and there." i told her.

"you're the best. that sounds so awesome." she said.

december 16th

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHES!!!!" i yelled to  luke and ayla as soon as the clock strikes midnight.

"happy birthday guys!" verena said.

"happy birthday!" west told them.

eventually, everyone said happy birthday over each other and it was officially celebration time.

"first things first, i have 18 gifts for each of you. you'll get one every hour until your party." i told them with a smile.

i went into my closet and got out present #1 for each of them. aylas first one was louis vuitton bag and luke's first one is a gucci ring hes been talking about for ages. i started getting my checks from the cw for 'neighbors' so i was able to spoil my friends even more than i would have if i was just relying on my youtube ads and brand deals.

"violet. oh my gosh. no, you can't give me this." ayla said as she opens the first box.

"ayla, you deserve it! this is my thank you for putting up with me for the past 18 years." i told her.

"i love you so much." she said while hugging me.

"i love you. so fucking much. thank you for being my best friend." i told her.

"thank you for always being there for me." she whispered in my ear.

"luke's turn!" i said as i pulled away from her hug.

"awh babe, thanks." he grinned as he opened the ring.

"of course. i love you." i said.