over

adelaides point of view

february 19th

caroline and hunter are flying in from kansas to visit all of the Kansas boys in our house. caroline, tara and i are all pretty much the same person so i'm excited for them to meet and for all of us to hang out.

they're staying in our guest room for the next 3 days while they're here.

caroline and i have gotten very close and we talk daily so i'm excited to see her. we're filming a video together while she's in LA.

i had a meeting so colby and jake went and got hunter and care from the airport.

eventually my meeting let out and i got to go see them.

i caught up with care and introduced her to everyone she hasn't met yet so that was fun. everyone loves her being here too. her and hunter are house hunting while they're down here. i personally vote that they move into the extra room in the trap house.

i think that they're going to try to move in with their friends shawn and liv. personally i'm not a huge fan of liv because she dated both of my ex boyfriends right after me.

shawn and liv aren't together but they live in an apartment together. they've been close friends for a long time.

i won't lie, liv archibald is a pretty human

i won't lie, liv archibald is a pretty human. her red hair is what gets everyone.

she's really shady though. i met liv through aria and poppy when i was still living in new york. i befriended her and we were fairly close until she dated bryce after me and tried to steal alex from me.

i always told myself that she had something against me but poppy and aria were friends with her so i tried to as well.

originally poppy, aria, tess and i were inseparable. until poppy and aria met liv. she had moved there from florida of all places. they met and her and became friends with her. soon enough tess was done with poppy and aria.

four in a group was enough. five made is difficult.

as the "leader" in this group, i wanted to tell
liv to stop talking to us all but that wouldn't go over so well with poppy and aria.

after the whole ex thing, poppy and aria came to their senses and stopped talking to her for the most part as well.

i think poppy is still in contact with her but they rarely talk. liv has always copied me since we met she's copied boyfriends, cars, makeup, hairstyles, style, my bedroom, etc.

shawn's very sweet though. i've only met him maybe 5 times at parties. he talked to me a bit but never anything deep.

he knew alaia before i knew her so they've been friends for a long time. he goes to the same music school as me as well.