tour

adelaides point of view

february 26th

- so basically colbys birthday passed and valentine's day and now they're all on tour

"mikey give it back!" i said to mike when he took my bag of hot cheetos.

"make me." he stuck his tongue out at me before taking a handful of hot cheetos

"i swear you two are brother and sister" colby told us, laughing at our conflict.

over the past few months, mike and i have gotten very very close. he's basically like an older brother to me.

"just give them to me!" i exclaimed.

"fine, fine." mike said throwing the bag to me, knocking a bunch out onto the tour bus floor.

"i'm not cleaning that!" i said, putting my finger on my nose.

"me either!" mike yelled

"colby, you have to do it." i said, teasing him.

"you two are children." he laughed, getting on the floor to pick them up.

everyone was at dinner but colby, mike and i. we decided to stay back since we weren't very hungry.

we were at our second stop on tour which was denver, colorado. we were only going on tour to meet fans and perform but we also happened to plan a few stops at abandoned or haunted places.

"hey guys!" tara said, coming back into the tour bus.

"tara, i missed you!" i said, hugging her.

"if tara wasnt dating me, i would think that you two were together." jake laughed.

"who says we aren't." i jokingly retaliated.

we had just finished our show in colarado. i had been preforming my songs on stage during the tour and so was kat. all of the boys went out and did their we love our friends and the trap house anthem songs.

"we have to get ready to go to the farm tonight guys." sam instructed

there was a farm in a random town right out of denver that was pre world war 2. there was almost no information on it, asides from locals who say it's been abandoned for over 4 decades.

this was my first abandoned experience since the death of lexi.

it was a bitter sweet moment since i was sad to go back without her but excited to do some more exploring.

i had pulled my hair up into a high pony tail and threw on a pair of sweat pants and a crop top.

i had on no makeup so i quickly put on some concealer and mascara.

"i'm ready!" i said, emerging from the back room.

for the sleeping situation, there were 8 bunks which was almost perfect for us.

colby and i were sharing one of the bigger bunks and sam and kat were sharing the other bigger bunk.

i didn't mind it at all. i preferred it this way.

we all got ready to get off the bus. we had a rental car to drive to the farm since an uber wouldn't be able to pick us up that far in the country.

"how you feeling babe?" colby whispered to me, probably in concern of the fact i haven't done this since lexi had passed.

"i'm good. it's bitter sweet." i told him.

he kissed my cheek, getting comfortable for the fourty five minute ride to the farm.