Ch.6

Okay... my turn to write again... Nice catch Fallout

Let's get started shall we?

----------------------------------------------

Adam's POV

"Hey Quirren." I mumbled.

She giggled. "Mitch he's awake."

I turned my head to see a worried Mitch walking over to us.

"Morning Adam. Glad to see you awake." he said.

"What happened?"

He shrugged.

"Don't know. I passed out after you and the team disappeared. When I woke up, Quirren was hovering over my face."

The little girl smiled at the mention of her name. "The bad creatures from the town were really close when I found him."

Mitch nodded. "I picked her up and ran back to the clearing we were in at the beginning of this... Nightmare. That's where we found you."

I groaned and sat up.

"So the team is missing still?" I asked.

Mitch nodded. "Sadly yes. I don't know where though. You all disappeared without a trace."

"Everyone except you, Mitch. you just dropped to the ground." Quirren added with an innocent smile.

'How could such a little girl go through this?' I thought, sitting on the ground.

Moans and growls echoed from the forest, sending a chill down my spine.

"Get up, we need to run." Mitch said hurriedly, holding a hand out to me.

I took it and let Mitch help me up.

Mitch grabbed Quirren and took of running, me following closely behind.

"So I'm guessing those are the slow ones?" I asked.

Mitch nodded as we ran through another forest.

"Yeah. There must be thousands of them."

"Oh notch." I slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Adam seriously? this is no time to troll."

"I didn't meant I say that." I said, letting my hand fall to my side.

"Sure Adam."

"I swear to Notch!"

Mitch eyed me angrily. "Okay stop that before you corrupt Quirren's mind."

"When the team gets here, it'll be a lot worse."

"If they get here. We don't even know where they are!" Mitch exclaimed running faster.

I sighed in anger and ran faster, the ugly colored sun setting in my eyes.

___________________________

Jason's POV

"I'm sorry sirs, but visiting hours are over. You need to go." a nurse said, knocking on the door to Adam's room.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you." I responded sullenly.

We walked out of the room and met the rest of the team by the hospital doors.

"What are we going to do?" Ian asked.

"There's nothing we really can do, but wait it out and tell their fans they won't be able to record for a while." I responded.

"I don't feel like it's a coincidence though. I mean think about it, we've all been having nightmares right?" Jerome asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"And they're all about Minecraft burning right?"

Everyone nodded again.

"Then, Mitch and Adam are sent into a coma like state. Does that sound like a coincidence to you?"

Everyone shook their head.

"But Jerome, what would do this?" Ty asked.

Jerome shrugged. "Beats me. But I have a feeling, whatever did this can and most likely will, do it again."

--------------------

Thanks so much for reading!

Today's my first day of school. Ugh.

Oh well, time to return the pen back to Fallout.

Have fun my friend.

-Bai