Ch.33

Hey Fallout, did you forget to write the chapter?

Yes!

Kind of. I literally had 4 hours of non-stop homework yesterday, and I just remembered now.

Don' do dis

I have cookies I swear

____________________________

Adam's POV

Seto was still laying next to me, asleep or unconscious. Whatever it was, I hoped it would last.

I had scooted several feet away, but had been unwilling to go farther than that. Every movement drove the agony even deeper into my bones, sending me reeling from the pain.

I jumped as his eyes fluttered slightly. He muttered softly under his breath and reached a hand up to rub his head.

His eyes snapped open all the way and I couldn't stop the mind-numbing panic that immediately took over my mind. I desperately threw myself a few feet away, ignoring my body screaming in protest. I heard his clothes rustle from somewhere behind me, and hurriedly tried to force my broken body to move.

"Adam? Adam, relax buddy. It's just me, Seto. No one else. You're safe, I promise."

He's lying.

A shiver of fear crawled up my spine and I dug my fingers into the earth, using the new found leverage to pull myself. I had only gotten a few inches when something touched my shoulder.

Pain.. so much pain. He want's to cause you more pain, and you know it. He want's you to suffer, he will enjoy it, why else would he have abandoned you? Kill him.. kill him and finish it before it even begins.. You want to, Sky. You want to kill him, you know you do. He caused you pain...

I screamed in terror and wrenched myself free of his grasp. My body twitched and convulsed, making movement impossible. Ringing was blocking out my hearing. My vision had tunneled so that it was just on Seto, and I could feel my heart pounding wildly in my chest as I struggled to force the air out of my lungs.

"Oh, just kill him, would you? I will gladly do the honors."

My gaze snapped to behind Seto, where the other was standing.His arms were crosses, and I could see the wicked glint of his white eyes as he stared at Seto. His mouth curled with malice as he spoke.

"Look at him, the piece of dirt. It's his fault, Sky. It's his fault and you know it. It's time for revenge. Come on, let me in. We can spill his blood together."

I shook my head. "N-no"

He sighed. "Why not? Why shouldn't we, Sky?" He hissed.

"'s'not hisss fault" I slurred.

"For notch's sake, it is! You know it is!" He screamed. He moved quickly, bringing his hands around Seto's neck and twisting in a fluid motion. I screamed as Seto crumpled to the ground.

"Sssssh, sh, Adam, it's alright, I got you, I got you, it's okay. It's not real, I swear it's not, it's not."

Seto's arms were wrapped around me tightly, holding me against him as I screamed and cried. He was muttering quietly under his breath again, and it suddenly felt like I was wearing a warm jacket. Startled, I looked down to see a purple mist coating my body. Seto chuckled slightly.

"It's perfectly safe, Adam, you're safe. I'm just starting to heal up the worst of your injuries, okay?"

I still wasn't sure about him holding me, but I managed a subdued nod. Besides, it was better than the other. He was still there, just standing there. Just standing there, a few feet away, watching us with a mild sneer on his face. I shivered slightly as I met his gaze. It was so creepy, him just standing there, watching.

"He's not moving." I whispered.

Seto looked down at me, surprised. "What? Who isn't moving?"

I didn't dare gesture out the other, in case it provoked him into attacking us somehow. Instead, I just stared at the other's clenched fists.

"There, right there. He's just watching, he's always moving, he doesn't like being still.." I muttered.

Seto covered my eyes with his hand. "Still there?" He checked.

"No," I whispered.

"Good. Get some sleep while the healing finishes up, then, and I'll make sure he isn't there."

I nodded, too exhausted to argue.

______________

Sorry, filler chapter. Just developing the character's a little bit more while we find out what bloxie is doing.

*Pulls out popcorn and awaits eagerly**slides you all my cookies*

I saved them. I think you could do a good job with them.