Ch.32

Thanks for the pen!

Let's cause some chaos, shall we?

___________________________

Mitch's POV

My eyes fluttered open and a groan echoed through the room.

Where am I?

I tried to stand, only to be pulled down again by a pair of ropes on my wrists.

Great, I'm tied to a chair.

I looked around the room with an angry huff.

The room was small, about a five by five area, with one torch lighting the room.

Where is everyone? Why am I here?

"Jerome? Seto? Jason? Anyone?"

A small window appeared in the wall before me.

Quirren and the man were in the other room, the man's hands glowing as they held the poor little girl to a table.

She was screaming and crying, but I couldn't hear any of it.

The man seemed to be struggling to focus on what he was doing as Quirren continued to squirm and cry.

"Keep fighting Quirren!" I yelled, hoping she could hear me.

The man tightened his grip on her back and the white light increased.

Quirren seemed to scream louder and struggle more.

"Stop hurting her!" I screamed, fighting against the ropes on my wrists.

A bright flash of light brought blinded me.

I gasped when I saw two more people with glowing white eyes in the room with the man and Quirren.

Third Person POV

Quirren struggled against the man's tight grasp on her back as he pressed his glowing hands on her.

"Stop! Please stop!" She screamed, kicking the air.

The man smirked and shook his head.

"No can do little light."

Quirren screamed in defiance and tried to push the man's glowing hands off her back.

"This would be easier if you would stop struggling." The man grunted, pushing down even harder.

Quirren felt weaker, but she refused to give up.

"Leave me alone!" She screamed.

A bright flash of white blinded her and when she could see again, she relaxed a little.

"Mommy! Daddy! Help me!" She cried.

The man smirked as the two people walked over to his side.

"A little assistance would be great." The man said, an evil grin spreading across his face.

The two nodded and grabbed both of Quirren's arms, holding her down.

"Mommy? What's going on?" Quirren asked, fear in her little eyes.

The mother doesn't respond, instead she looked down at her daughter with a pair of glowing white eyes.

"No! Mommy no!" Quirren screamed, fighting her parents' grasps.

The man and the little girl's parents started muttering words in a language Quirren didn't know as they held her down, making her terrified of what was to come.

"Stop please! Mommy! Daddy! Help me!" She screamed, thrashing her arms around violently.

"I told you little light. They're mine." The man said, his evil grin spreading from ear to ear.

"Help me!" Quirren screamed as all the strength drained from her small body and her eyes closed.

___________________________

Well...

That happened...

Here's the pen fallout.

Enjoy *laughs nervously*