Ch.70

Way to go Fallout.

Blame it on the only other person in the room.

I appreciate it. Although you do speak the truth.
___________________________

Jerome's POV

I swung Adam's limp and bloody form over my shoulder and walked back to the stairs.

My foot wasn't even on the first step when the she demon came barreling down the stairs and tackled me.

Adam rolled a couple of blocks to the side as I fell to the floor, my back cracking loudly.

I yelped and growled at Lilac as she sat on top of me, a sword in her hands again.

"I'm going to enjoy killing each of you off." She sneered raising the sword above my head.

I snarled and struggled to get out from under her, but I knew I couldn't get out.

Before she brought the sword down, she screamed in pain and twisted around towards the stairs.

Seto stood there with a bow raised at Lilac, an arrow notched and ready to be fired.

Lilac growled and pulled the arrow out of her shoulder, snapping it in half.

"I see we're at a stand still aren't we? I have Chewie here and you have an arrow at my back. You kill me, you kill Chewie too."

"Do it Seto!" I yelled, struggling to push her off me still.

Mitch, who was also standing next to Seto, shook his head and whispered something to him.

Seto shook his head and left the arrow trained at the girl's back.

"Get off him." He ordered.

"Now why would I do that? Chewie seems to be enjoying himself."

I growled. "F*ck off."

Lilac pressed the sword against my throat, her galaxy eyes glowing with anger.

Suddenly, she takes the sword away from my neck, twists it in her hands, then brings the hilt to my temple.

Pain exploded through my head and I fell into darkness.
___________________________

Really short, I know.

I'm extremely busy today sorry.

First things first, find fallout and good Bloxie since they decided it was smart to escape.