Ch.51

Mmmmm.

I like it.

You always set me up with the nicest stuff <3

Thank yuuuuu

________________________

Ryan's POV

He stayed still in the doorway, glowering down at all of us. His fists were tightly clenched at his sides, and his head bowed down so that we could only see the light of his eyes.

"Seto?" I whispered. We had left all our weapons outside. We had injured.

"No," he confirmed. He couldn't do anything to get us out of this mess. There was currently no way out.

I felt out blindly behind me and grabbed the smallest hand I could find. A sharp intake of breath told me it was Quirren's.

"Break down the wall. You and Connor. We will hold him off as long as we can." I muttered.

Her hand tightened in mine briefly before letting go. There was the slight patter of footsteps, and then the thunks as she began removing a piece of the wall.

Her dad took a step forward, and without thought, I moved to block him. He was in the house now, almost two blocks away from the door. Wordlessly, everyone else joined in a wall behind me.

Mitch shook his head. "Not happening, buddy. That's your daughter right there, and you aren't gonna touch her."

I whistled. "Intense."

His eyes didn't even flicker. He remain still in front of us, bright white light near blinding us. My breath caught as I heard the first block be fully removed, situation just beginning to catch up with me.

My heart beat faster and faster in my chest as I stared the man down. My breaths came quicker and quicker, and my fists danced against my legs in a nervous tap.

We were going to die in here. In minecraft. Leaving behind our human bodies, asleep forever maybe. Or maybe we would just die in the real world too. Adam wouldn't though. He would stay in here, tortured by his mind and magic forever. Quirren and Connor could get out. Connor might eventually get back to the real world. But Quirren? She was a pure minecraft being. She would be alone in here, trying to survive the slow ones and the plague.

My hands ceased their rythm and snapped into a fist, curling so tightly that my fingernails bit into my palm.

Without a word of warning, I stepped forward and punched Quirren's father on the cheek as hard as I could.

He fell to the side just as the last block was removed.

"GO!" I screamed, and threw myself down. My hands connected with his shoulders, forcing the sruggling man back down to the ground. The vibrations from the footsteps rattled through the floor as everyone made a mad dash for the exit, but I didn't feel it. My vision had tunneled, the only sound being the blood rushing through my ears.

Without hesitation, I brought my arm up and down again and again against his face. Blood trickled from his noise and his eyes swelled shut. I smeared the blood across his face and punched the other side of his face.

"LET HIM GO!" I roared. "YOU INSOLENT F*CKER, LET HIM GO! I WILL KILL HIM, DON'T THINK I WON'T!"

Breathless with anger, I sat back on my heels and waited. His eyes flickered like a light that was about to go out.

Some time later, my patience was beginning to wane. He was still motionless, his eyes still flickering unchangedly. I sighed and started to get up. It was worth a shot, anyway.

As I straightened out, and hand suddenly curled around my ankle and I yelped in surprise. Glancing downward, I grinned.

"Green eyes, huh? Nice to finally meet you."

He groaned and rubbed the side of his face with his hand. When he pulled it away, he frowned at the sight of the blood. I shrugged when he looked at me.

"Sorry. Had to try, and it payed off. Your daughter will be overjoyed to have a parent back."

His head snapped up, the fog in his eyes clearing. "What?"

"Your daughter, Quirren. She's been with me and my friends for a lonng time now. Been through way too much crap for someone her age. I think having you there would help a lot."

He struggled to his feet. "You know Quirren? Where is she? What has happened? She's not hurt, is she?" He asked quickly.

I shook my head. "She's fine. As to what has happened, you were possessed by an evil sorcerer and were his slave. There was a plague, and now there are slow ones everywhere. Your village burned down because of them, and my friend somehow got Quirren out and saved her life. She's been with us ever since." I finished.

He bit his lip, lokingas if he was trying to compreheand the information but was really struggling to. Finally, he sighed. "I'll figure it out sometime. Now, where's Quirren?"

I pointed to the hole in the wall behind me. "They escaped that way. Shouldn't be too far."

As we walked through the woods, he sudenly turned to me. "You know, I don't even know your name."

I chuckled and held out my hand. "Ryan."

He grinned and shook it. "Nice to meey you, my savior Ryan. It's Devin."

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Devin." I said.

______________________________________

(this was originally a lot longer and better but my computer glitched and deleted half of it and its still glitching so I'm just gonna end it)

ANYHOW

In celebration of reaching 50 chapters, bloxie and I decided to hold a character contest and accept plot suggestions!

For the character contest-

Name:

Age:

Looks:

Personality:

Backatory:

And you can also give us plot suggestions! As we have not gotten any yet, there is a good chance that all of them will be used. If you want a character dead, or want a new character, or even just want some more angst, let us know!

Happy Reading!