Ch.47

You always give me such nice little cliffhangers, bloxie!

I enjoy them >:D

Thanks for the pen. Let's see what I can do with it, hmmmm?

___________________________

Mitch's POV

Connor's head turned to me, and his face lit up in a huge grin. "Mitch!" Quirren let go of him and he immediately leapt at me, engulfing me in a hug.

My arms wound around his thin frame without thought. "C-Connor?" I asked again. He pulled back slightly and gave me a cheeky smile.

"Hi Mitch!"

I closed my eyes and shook my head in shock. "Connor, what-" I started. I had to stop and take a deep breath. "What?"

Ryan, who was wielding a sword, let it start to lower. "Mitch, you know him?"

I stared at Connor, flabbergasted. "I-yeah. He's my brother, I mean-" I anxiously rubbed a fist against my temple. "I don't understand. You're my brother, but I just-"

He steps back to stand next to Quirren. "You what?" He asked, voice quivering slightly at my less than enthusiastic greeting.

Jerome joined me at my side. He squinted at Connor. "How'd you get here?" He questioned.

Connor shrugged, still staring at me nervously. "I've been here a while, with Quirren. She found me!"

Ian slid off his bed. "Wait, Quirren, you know him?"

She nodded happily. "He was the first one here! Before all of you! Appeared right outside the door. He looked sad, so I asked him what was wrong. He didn't answer though, and I poked his arm. Then he woke up, like all of you!"

I squuezed my eyes shut. "He was here before us?"

"Yep!"

My head was spinning as I tried to compensate this new flow of information. I slowly pried opened my eyes. "Okay. Okay. Hi, Connor."

He grinned again and waved to me. I turned to Quirren. "So, my brother was here the whole time?"

She nodded again. "He left before the fire. Dunno where he went?" She turned to him, and he shrugged.

"I was scared. I was really scared, and I didn't want to stay there with all the things everywhere."

I shrugged. "Okay, so you left town, then what?"

He frowned. "I, um, dunno, actually. I was just kinda here, in these woods, and the slow things were everywhere."

Ty sighed. "Missing like, two weeks there, Connor."

He shrugged again, and stared at me for help.

I held up a hand. "Look, can we figure it out in the morning? Its late, its dark, and most of the slow ones seem to have left. We'll deal with it later, alright?"

___________________________

I couldn't do anything with it

Sorry

I just didn't really know what to do here I don't do reunions I do gruesome torture and insanity