Requests! (Edited)

Hi guys,

Just to let everyone know: requests are open, however, they may take a little longer than usual. In the next few months, I will be embarking on the writing of my Master's dissertation, alongside the rest of my university work. This means that I will be very busy, and though I love writing for this book it may have to take a little bit of a back seat. I will be trying to keep the updates are regular as possible, but I can't make any promises.

In other news:

• I have just submitted my research paper/essay on the significant effect of fanfiction on popular literature and film, which will be posted on my page once I have had the marks back.

• I am currently looking into doing a PhD and becoming a creative writing lecturer, focusing on scriptwriting (a significant step for someone who, three weeks before her first ever lecture, wasn't even planning on doing the undergraduate degree.) This isn't a definite and could be a complete shot in the dark, but it's exciting nonetheless.

I know this is all a little long and rambling, but I just want to add that it means so much to have you all supporting me on this book and all the others I have posted on here over the years. Knowing that there are people who enjoy my work is one of the main things that has inspired me to keep writing, and of course, I will keep my imagines going for as long as people keep enjoying them. So please remember to be vocal in the comments, and to share my books with any of your fanfiction/Avengers loving friends.

Thank you.

Lauren. X

(Edit: The requests are now closed. Please do not send any more requests as they will not be added to my lists.)