Tony Stark X Reader - XO: Requested

A/N - This chapter was requested by user: pinkandspice. I ended up centring it around the song 'XO' by Beyoncé. I hope you all enjoy it.

You'd been begging Tony to take you down to Coney Island for months. It was one of your favourite place to go as a kid, and the moment he had mentioned that he'd never been before, you had set yourself the mission to take him with you. When he'd suggested it as a cute date, you'd been over the moon.

"It's going to be so much fun," you uttered, slipping into the car beside him with the biggest smile he'd ever seen in his life plastered onto your face. You were always beautiful, but when you smiled like this it was something else. "I can't believe you've never been before," you added softly, biting down on your bottom lip as you buckled your seatbelt. "What should we do first? Go on the Cyclone or get a hot dog or-"

"Babe," he interrupted, his hand coming to land on your knee and giving a light squeeze. "We can do it all; there's no need to rush."

You nodded your agreement, relaxing into your seat and smiling at him again. "You're gonna' love it."

*Time Skip*

You had been right. Tony was having a whale of a time. You'd been on a couple of rides, and gotten some food, and had taken to just wandering through the park hand in hand, looking at all it had to offer. 

"You want one of those?" Tony started softly, squeezing your hand and nodding in the direction of a games booth, decorated with brightly coloured Avengers plush toys. 

You released a small giggle at the sight of a cuddly him hanging from the back wall. "That's amazing," you uttered, shaking your head in disbelief. "But those games are all rigged."

"Bet you I can win it." You glanced up at your boyfriend, finding him staring back at you with his eyebrows raised. 

"The bottles will be glued down or something," you murmured. "Don't waste your money."

Tony squeezed your hand again, pulling you along behind him towards the booth. "Hey, how much?"

The man standing in the booth smiled, glancing at you for a moment before looking back to Tony. "$5 for three goes. You gotta' knock down all 10 bottles." Tony pulled a note out of his pocket and placed it down on the counter.

"I'm winning my girl an Iron man," he stated with the widest smile you'd ever seen on him. You had to admit, even when he was being cocky and stupid, he was one of the most stunning men you had ever seen.

"Go for it, man," the other guy uttered, placing down the balls on the counter and stepping out of the way. You couldn't help but notice the sleazy grin on his lips as he leant against the wall, his eyes roaming over to the stack of bottles at the back of the booth. Obviously, he hadn't recognised Tony, something that had become a rarity since he had outed himself as a superhero.

Tony threw the first ball, missing the bottles completely. You heard the snort of laughter that escaped the booth worker, and sent him a small glare as you rubbed Tony's arm. 

"You got this, baby," you murmured, pressing a kiss to his shoulder before releasing him for his next throw. 

This time, the ball connected with the top bottle, sending it careening to the ground with a loud clatter. As Tony got ready to throw the last ball, a thought entered your head, and you felt your lips turn up into a small smirk. 

As the ball made contact with the second layer of bottles, you closed your eyes, switching your powers on effortlessly. When you opened your eyes again, the man on the booth was staring at the pile of knocked over bottles in shock.

You released a gasp, jumping up and down on the spot in excitement. "You did it," you cried, throwing yourself at Tony with a loud chuckle. A second later, you were pressing your lips to his, pulling away only when the man in the booth cleared his throat.

"You want an Iron man one?"

You nodded, sending him your widest smile. "Of course, he's my favourite Avenger."

The two of you had almost made it back to the car, with your soft toy boyfriend under your arm, when Tony finally spoke up. "You cheated."

With a single glance you could tell that Tony was more impressed than disappointed, and you allowed yourself to purse your lips. "He was cheating first," you murmured. "Served him right."

"God, you are such a little rebel," he told you, chuckling as he pulled you closer into his side, pressing a kiss to the side of your head.

"I'm your rebel, and you love it."

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x