Chapter 1: Spring

The timing of this book takes place months after Mark visited Min Jee during the epilogue.

If you've been reading Stigma: Chatrooms, then you may wonder if I'll be putting the texts here. But I won't. Because the text messages written there are between the time of chapter 37 and the epilogue of Stigma. And that's a span of 2 years. Which meant it was 2020 during the epilogue. And since this book takes after the epilogue, the texts in the Stigma: Chatrooms is considered the past when place into the timeline of the Stigma Au. (Feel free to ask questions for any clarifications)

Before I finish this author's note I just want to thank you for all the support you gave Stigma, that made me consider writing a sequel. And despite only having a preview out, you guys truly showed you're excitement for this sequel, I can't believe there are 151 reads just from the preview! Thank you!

I'm truly excited to write this sequel and I hope you'll enjoy every bit of it like you did with Stigma!

-

I actually planned to update on Saturday. But, in the spirit of the release of Wakey Wakey, I updated earlier!

 But, in the spirit of the release of Wakey Wakey, I updated earlier!

-

(Spring of 2021) Monday - 2:35 am chicago / Tuesday - 5:35 pm sk

It's been months since the last time I came back to Korea. As much as I hate sitting for hours inside an airplane, it was worth it if I could see Mark again.

Not only to see Mark again, but everyone else. It feels so long ago since I last saw them all. Because it really has been, I haven't seen the others for about 8 months.

They kept me updated through texts, and when we had the time we video chatted. But nothing could beat being with them in person. It's a whole different experience, actually seeing them eye to eye and hearing their laughters so clearly in my ears.

I couldn't wait to see them. And I was going to make the best out of my two week worth of spring break. Hopefully the boys don't have that much things scheduled, but knowing SM, they would have a lot of events especially on school breaks. Even so, I'll try my best to spend time with them.

Thankfully I got the front row-window seat. It's personally the best seat.

I open my phone to check my last texts, and as I read them I feel more excited. Mark and I got to text before I got on the plane.

Sent at Monday - 1:23 am chicago / Tuesday - 4:23 pm sk

💖 my dream boy 💗: hey hun! do you have everything?