Chapter 76: Grounded

Monday - 12:15 am

I was sat on a couch in the living room of Johnny's shared apartment. He was glaring at me from the opposite couch he was sitting on.

Jae-oppa was in the kitchen preparing a hangover soup.

I kept my gaze down on the coffee table as I hugged a throw pillow to my chest. Even when I wasn't looking at Johnny, I could feel his disappointment as he continued to stare at me.

The pain in my head and leg was subsiding. But I wasn't too worried about that anymore, I was more scared about what Johnny would do. If it wasn't for Jae-oppa quickly telling Johnny that I was in a terrible condition, I probably would've been yelled out sooner.

"Give me your phone," I looked up at Johnny and his eyes were dead cold.

"I ..." I said softly and licked my dried lips. They were really chapped, "I don't know where it is."

He sighed deeply and gazed at the ground for a moment before looking back at me, "When you find out where it is, give it to me," he said and I nodded, "go back into the bedroom and change into clean clothes. And then came back out, because I'm not done talking to you," he said and I nodded.

I grabbed the crutches that were placed on the side of the couch, "Can you walk by yourself?" He asked his gaze a little softer this time.

"Yeah," I said as I stood up with the crutches and he nodded.

I make my way to his bedroom. It was uncomfortably quiet as I walked to his bedroom.

Why did I drink? That was so stupid! I shouldn't have drunk. Will the boys get in trouble for letting me drink? Oh goodness, I hope not.

Drinking was such a bad decision.

I enter Johnny's bedroom and turned the lights on. For a moment the lights blinds me and takes a second for me to adjust to the brightness. I walk over to the drawer where I have clothes stashed. I placed one of the crutches on the side of the drawer as I opened the drawer and took out pajamas.

I place the pajamas on top of the drawer. My eyes spots a picture of Johnny and I when we were younger. He was giving me a piggy back and we both had wide smiles.

He has been an amazing brother since day 1 and here I was giving him a hard time. I sighed as I closed the drawer and then grabbed the pajamas. Using one crutch I walk to a desk chair to sit on.

I sit on the chair and placed the pajamas on my side. I unzip my dress and slip out of it.

"I don't know what to do with her Jaehyun," I heard Johnny's faint voice through the small opening of his bedroom door as I wore the pajamas.

"Ask her to explain why she drank," Jae-oppa replied as I struggled to wear the bottoms.

Why did I start drinking? I knew I told myself I wouldn't. But why - oh.

Jisung and Chaeyong's face flashes in my head once again. I shake my head and it makes me dizzy.

I feel like drinking again. Goodness, that's such a bad thought. It did help me forget them, it was just a few hours, but it worked.

"I shouldn't have allowed her in the first place," Johnny's voice was laced in disappointment.

"You and I know that you can't control the things she does," Jae-oppa's voice was calmer compared to Johnny's.

I grab my crutch and started walking towards the bedroom door. I grabbed the other crutch by the drawer and then stood closely by the door.

"But if it keeps her safe, I will control everything she does," Johnny said in a mad tone, "she's already unwell as it is, and she goes on and makes decision to make her condition worse? I'm honestly scared she'll end up doing something terrible, something permanently damaging. I ..." Johnny's voice grew softer, "I don't want to lose her."