Chapter 3: Night

You guys are incredible! 800 reads?!?! With only a preview and two chapters? Wow! Thank you!

Wednesday - 10:56 pm

"I don't want to wake her," I heard whispers.

"Yeah, she's been out for hours," their voices started to sound clearer.

"She must be exhausted," that's definitely Mark.

"After I picked her up from your apartment, she immediately went back to sleeping in the car," so Johnny and Mark were talking, "it took me three minutes before she woke up. I had to assist her as she walked towards the elevator and the apartment."

Their voices started sounding softer and I felt myself go back into a deep sleep.

Thursday - 12:25 am

I opened my eyes and the room was dark. My head felt heavy and I was thirsty. I took off the blanket, sat up straight, and swung my legs to the edge of the bed.

It took a moment to fully be awake and I got up to walk out of the bedroom. Was this Mark's bedroom?

When I went out, I was blinded by the light of the hallway. I blinked and squinted my eyes for a while as I walked down the hall. I knew where I was going, but I knew I wasn't in the 99 liners apartment anymore. I was at Johnny's?

Walking down farther into the hall, I heard chatter coming at the end.

"And Lucas came charging in and it was a mess!" Mark said and laughter erupted.

"What will we do with him?" Johnny said while laughing. I rounded the corner and I saw Mark, Johnny and Jaehyun gathered around the living room.

Jaehyun was facing where I came from so he noticed me first, "Jee-ya, did we wake you?" Jaehyun asked and I shook my head.

The other two turned around to look at me and I smiled at them, "What time it is?" I asked and Mark turned on his phone's lock screen.

"12:27 am," I nodded, making the calculations in my head.

"So it's 9:27 am in Chicago," I said, whilst Johnny patted an empty space on the couch, towards his right.

I dragged my feet towards him and sat down. Leaning my head on his shoulder, "Why are you guys still up?"

"Taeyong-hyung asked us to wait up for him, saying something about a drunk Taeil-hyung," Jaehyun said and I nodded.