Chapter 23: Reunion

I absolutely love the person who edited Yangyang, Hendery and Xiao Jun in this picture! I believe I speak for all NCTzens we need group pictures of all 21 members! 😭

Thank you to everyone who gives love to this book! Whether you're actively engaging with the book or just being a silent reader, I'm truly happy that my book could make you happy!

I did my best and wrote a longer chapter for you guys! It's a thank you for all the support you guys have been giving for this book. I truly appreciate it.

Enjoy reading! x

-

Wednesday - 8:32 pm

"I'm telling you Johnny is up to something," I said as I watched Betty get ready. I was lying on the bed my stomach faced down, my elbows keeping me up. She was sat down facing a vanity mirror.

"And so what? He told us to get ready, so let's get ready," Betty said as she was curling her eyelashes.

"No thanks, I want to go back to sleep," I said rolling over on my back.

"Whatever," I heard her say as I kept my eyes closed.

Johnny called us two hours ago - during my nap - to get ready before 9:30 pm. Apparently we were going to a club or something,

Betty, who takes forever to get ready has been picking out outfits and coordinating her makeup for the past 30 minutes.

"Could you at least shower already?" Betty said and I opened my eyes to see her towering over me.

"Your mascara smudged," I smiled and she instantly ran to the mirror.

"Jen!" She shouted when she realized I lied, and I laughed. "I hate you," she said threatening holding a eyelash curler towards me.

"I love you too," I said getting up from the bed.

"By the way, Mark you left you something," Betty said going back to paint her face. "I put it in your closet."

"He came by?" I asked as I walked towards the closet.

What could he have possibly got me?

"Yeah, while you were napping," She said a little dramatically. I take long naps after flights, everyone knows that. I opened the closet and there was a paper bag.

I stared at it and there was a note sticking out on the paper bags handle.

Note: I know you probably won't wear this. But, I remembered how much you loved it and I thought I'd buy it for you. - i guess i sign this as ex

I put the note down and I look into the bag and it was the dress. The dress that I wanted to buy last summer. He remembered. But how could he have bought it?

"What is it?" Betty asked looking over my shoulder.

"A dress," I said completely bringing it out.