Chapter 2: Home

I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed the first chapter! Hopefully you'll continue to enjoy reading throughout the story!

It's only been a week and I gained 400 reads? Wow! Thank you so much!

I'll be alternating the photos at the start of each chapter between Mark and Lucas, but they do not serve as foreshadowing for the chapters

I'll be alternating the photos at the start of each chapter between Mark and Lucas, but they do not serve as foreshadowing for the chapters. But, at times I will change the photo to other members when I feel like it or to match the photo-chapter with the member that will be interacted with the most in a certain chapter.

Enjoy! x

-

Wednesday - 7:59 am

Hugs. I was suffocated by hugs. I was suffocating by the 7 youngest members of NCT.

"Should we help her?" I heard Lucas' voice in the distance.

"I fear I'll be dragged inside," Mark said and I lost all hope of breathing.

"Air," I breathed out as they all suddenly dispersed from me, "I can breathe," I took deep breaths my right hand on my chest.

I look at the culprits of my near death experience, "Welcome back nuna!" They shouted once more since I arrived and I couldn't help but smile at them.

"Another group hug!" Jaemin suggested and I quickly ran away from the middle, hiding behind Lucas and Mark, mostly behind Lucas.

"Enough group hugs," Mark said and everyone whined.

"Thank you," I whispered towards Mark.

"Gotcha!" Jaehyun said hugging me from behind and I actually let out a scream.

He chuckled and placed me down, I turned around to look at his grinning face, "Jae-oppa!" I punched his shoulder and he winced, "Wait! Oh my god, is it still?" I asked hoping he said no.

Jaehyun had told me he fell really hard the other day, he crashed on his shoulder and it formed a bruise. I completely forgot about it.

He nodded his head, "I'm so sorry, I forgot," I was about to touch the spot and he moved it away, "right sorry," I grimaced.

"It's okay, I'll be -" he smiled and straightened out his body, "fine," I stared at him and he just winked.

"You played me!" I was about to hit him again and he stepped away.

"Anyway, can I get a proper hug before I leave?" He asked his arms wide.

"Only because you have to go," I acted all high and mighty, walking closer to him.

"Let's go on a date one of these days okay?" Jaehyun pulled away and patted my hair, "Don't worry about Mark."