Chapter 45: Police

As you can see I've been really inspired to write lately 🤩

Enjoy reading! x

-

Johnny's POV - Sunday - 2:15 am

"Hyung, you're scaring me. What's going on," Mark asked over my shoulder. I was busy packing clothes in a small suitcase. My flight was at 4:45 am. I sent Lucas home and thankfully he listened, Mark was more stubborn.

"Mark, I can't explain right now. Jenny needs me," I said as I grabbed a jacket from my closet and then folded it in my suitcase.

I didn't plan to bring too much clothes, because I was hoping that I didn't have to stay long.

"Please talk to me. Is Jenny okay? What happened?" Mark asked and I took in a deep breath before turning to look at him. He had a confused and worried look. I sighed and sat down on my bed. He sat down on the opposite bed.

"Jenny's missing," I said and his eyes widened.

"W-what do you mean missing?" He was about to cry and it reminded me of the time he heard Jenny was threatened in a hotel. I swore to myself I'd never let anything like that happen to her again, "Where is she?" I knew it was a stupid question, but I knew he asked it in panic.

I couldn't deal with Mark panicking. If he started panicking, I'll start panicking. I can't afford to lose my composure, my sister is missing and I needed to find her.

"I don't know Mark. That's why I need to go to Jeju. I need to help Betty to look for her," I stood up and continued to pack.

I look over my suitcase trying to think if there was anything else I was missing. Shirt, pants, jacket, underwear ... Socks, I needed socks. I walk towards my drawer and opened it to get three pairs of socks.

"Let me come with you," Mark said as I was placing the socks inside my suitcase.

"Mark, you have a busy schedule. You don't have an excuse to fly out. I'm her brother, I can make up an excuse. You can't afford to leave," I carried my zipped up suitcase off my bed and placed it up right on the floor.

"But hyung -"

I turned to face Mark and put my hands on his shoulders. I bent down to look at him better, "Mark, I know you love her. But, you can't risk your career. She wouldn't want that. Let me worry about her and stay here. I promise I'll bring her back," I said and I saw Mark's eye glistening.

"Promise me you'll bring her safe," he said and I nodded. I brought him into a hug and he clung onto me, "I can't lose her hyung," he said and my breath hitched in my throat.

"We won't," I pulled away and forced a smile, "she'll be fine. Now, promise me you won't tell anyone," I asked and he nodded.

"I promise hyung," he took deep breaths and wiped his tears with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"I have to go now. I'll update as soon as I arrive," I said and he nodded.

5:10 am

My leg bounced up and down as I looked outside of the airplane's window. I was growing impatient, there was 45 minutes left to the flight and I couldn't control the thoughts I was having.

"Johnny, I can't sleep," Jenny called and I was surprised. I was in the middle of a meeting.

"I'm sorry, I need to get this," I excused myself from my manager and members.