Chapter 61: Rooftop

Here's a rather happier chapter compared to the last one. There's drama, but not has bad HHHHH

Enjoy reading!

-

Lucas' POV - Tuesday - 3:12 pm

We were on a break and I was asking the boys help on how to approach Min Jee.

"So do I walk up to her like this?" I turned around to give myself some walk room. I turned and faced the boys. I walked towards them, I lifted my chin up and gazed down.

"Are you trying to look like playboy or something?" Xiao Jun asked his voice laced in disgust. He was sat on a couch next to Winwin.

"What's wrong with that?" I raised my hands in the air as I questioned. "It's cool," I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms as I stared at my reflection in the mirror of our dance studio. I nodded my head and I heard some of them groan.

"That wasn't cool at all," Ten said as he drank water. He was standing on the corner of the room.

"Why are you even doing this?" Kun asked as he was stretching his legs on the floor. "You're acting as if you guys aren't best friends," he commented and the others nodded in agreement.

"It's because I haven't visited since the accident," I walked closer to the mirror and stared at my reflection. The sight of her gauzed up, traumatized me. I wanted to visited her, I really did, but I was scared.

"Lucas, we talked about this," I looked towards Kun-hyung through the mirror, "no one hates you for not visiting her while she was in a coma," I turned and looked at the others.

"What you went through was traumatizing," Hendery approached me and patted my shoulder. He walked towards the snacks table.

"What matters is that you're going to visit her today," Winwin chimed in and smiled at me, "I'm sure she'll love seeing you."

"Especially with the stunt Mark pulled," Ten said in annoyance, "sometimes I just don't know that kid. One day he's so in love with her and the next he bails on her? I love Mark. But what the hell?" I looked at Ten and he was shaking his head. "And you," he pointed his index finger at me, "I love Min Jee, she's a cool girl. If you end up hurting her as well. Expect yourself to be ignored," he glared and he honestly looked terrifying.

"Man, I really can't believe Mark did that," Xiao Jun spoke his gazed was on the dance floor. "I kinda get it though. But he even talked to us about ignoring Min Jee. Talk about extreme," Xiao Jun shivered.

I leaned my back on the mirror and sat down on the floor, "I was really surprised as well," I said as I recalled my conversation with Mark a few days ago.

"Mark, you're making no sense," I looked at him widely as he was pacing inside my room. He just told me he was planning to let go of Min Jee.

"It makes sense okay," he continued to pace. He would fidget with his hands as he did. "And you should too," he looked up towards me for a moment and then continued to pace again.

He was a nervous wreck.

"I'm not letting her go and neither should you," I continued to watch him pace until he halted and looked at me.

"You haven't visited her all week! You've practically let her go!" He was crying and I didn't know what to do. I never seen him in such a state, it was crazy.

"You know it's not like that!" I countered, "I love her, but ..." I remembered the vague image of seeing her in the car bleeding next to me, I thought I lost her.