Chapter 68: Punch

Jaemin's POV - Wednesday - 9:12 am

The tension was thick in the air. All 21 members were gathered in the biggest dance studio in our building. We were about to practice one of our 21 member songs.

Everyone was anxious because our performance was on next Friday and we couldn't afford to make a mistake.

But there was something more than anxious and nervous feelings in the air. Mark-hyung and Lucas-hyung were on opposite sides of the room.

What happened to them?

"Do we even want to know?" Renjun asked standing next to me. We were both observing the two.

"I honestly don't know," I shook my head and sighed, "as long they don't disrupt practice, I don't care."

"Well thankfully they're professional," Renjun said and I took a sip of my iced Americano.

"I really hope so," I glanced at the two once more and then looked towards Taeyong-hyung.

He clapped his hands three times getting everyone's attention, "Everyone warm up and stretch, we're starting in 10," he announced.

"De!" We all replied.

I placed my iced Americano down on the table next to me and proceeded to stretch.

"Bro, look," Renjun tapped my shoulder as I was stretching my arms in the air, "if looks could kill they both would be dead."

I look towards Lucas-hyung and Mark-hyung. They were both glaring each other. What's wrong with them?

Kun-hyung then pulled Lucas-hyung away and he stopped glaring at Mark-hyung.

"I have a really bad feeling about this," I looked at Mark-hyung and Jaehyun-hyung held his shoulder, but Mark-hyung shrugged him off and turned away from looking at Lucas-hyung.

"Let's hope for the best," Renjun said as he was doing toe touches, "maybe it's not so bad."

9:43 am

"Stay in your spot!" Lucas-hyung's voice boomed

I turned around to see him and Mark-hyung glaring at each other.

"You're the one that made a mistake!" Mark-hyung retorted as he looked up at Lucas-hyung. He honestly looked so small next to him.

"Guys, chill we all make mistakes," Yuta-hyung stood in between them.

The two looked away from each other, and I saw Lucas-hyung mumble something to himself.

"Screw you!" Mark-hyung turned around and Yuta-hyung held him back, "Come on! Say it to my face!"

"You're an asshole!" Lucas-hyung said. Johnny-hyung and Kun-hyung was holding him back.

"What's going on?" Jisung asked as he walked next to me.

"I have no idea," we both walked towards the group. But we kept our distance.

"Just because she chose me, you're going to throw away our friendship?!" Mark-hyung rarely got mad, and seeing him fuming was shocking.

"Cut the bullshit! You never really cared about our friendship!" Lucas-hyung moved closer to Mark-hyung. Johnny-hyung and Kun-hyung were having a hard time keeping him away.

"Cut it out!" Taeyong-hyung came to the scene. He pushed Mark-hyung and Lucas-hyung farther away from each other, "Right now we need to practice. We have no time for you two to fight!"