Chapter 75: Bar

Thank you for 97k reads! 🥺 We're getting closer to 100k reads! WOW 😩❤️ You are so amazing! I can't stop being grateful towards you all 🥺 I love you all so much! You deserve hugs and cookies! 💕

-

Mark's POV - Tuesday - 2:12 am

Knock. Knock.

I close my notebook before responding, "Come in," I grab my phone and look through it.

"I knew you'd still be awake," Lucas said as he walked in my bedroom and sat on my bed, "I didn't hear you sleep talking."

I chuckle and gazed up at him, "That rarely happens," I said and he laughs.

"Lies!" We both laugh as I place my phone down on my desk.

"So what's up?" I asked as I placed my hands inside the pouch of my hoodie.

"Are we really good?" He asked as he clasped his hands together and gazed at the floor.

It's been a week since we made up. We weren't able to talk more about it or hang out because of our busy schedules.

"Yeah," I nodded, "is there something you still want to talk about?"

"Is it just me, but she's been distant with us? I know she explained she'd be focusing on her mental and physical health. But, I didn't expect to be left out," Lucas sighed and lied down on my bed, "did you hear she hang out with, Taeyong-hyung, Jaehyun-hyung and the dreamies?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah, the dreamies shared pictures in our group chat."

"She didn't even invite me," Lucas sounded extremely disappointed, "I love dogs!"

I laughed as I shook my head, "Are you upset because you weren't invited, or because you didn't see the dogs?" I asked and he sat up.

"Both!" He exclaimed and I laughed.

"If I recall, you were busy yesterday with WayV schedules," I said and he dramatically lied down again.

He squirmed around while making whining sounds, "A text would've been nice!"

"You're such a kid," I laughed, "I'm sure she didn't mean to leave you out."

"Eh?!" He sat up abruptly once again, startling me for a moment, "How did Taeyong get invited and not me?!"

"Bro, he loves animals the most," I said and he stood up.

"I want to hangout with Min Jee!" He shouted as he stared at the ceiling.

"Same," I said softly to myself. I miss Min Jee.

"We should plan to hangout," Lucas looked at me, "when are you free?" He asked as he sat back down.

I grab my phone and checked my schedule, "My only free days are 25 and 26 for this month," I said and looked up at him.

"Oh! I'm free on 26 and 27," Lucas smiled, "Hendery's birthday is on the 28th."

"Right!" I said glancing at my calendar again and saw the 28th marked with, 'Ryry's Birthday'.