Chapter 37: Reconcile

Hi! Before you start reading, I want to clarify, that I do read your comments and your messages. But, I don't reply to comments as much, because there are so many. But I do read and reply to messages! Sometimes, it takes me time to reply, because Wattpad doesn't notify me when someone messages.

I wanted to address this, because during the voting period, you guys apologized for messaging me and you thought I wouldn't have the time to read your messages. And I felt awful you felt that way, you can seriously message me anything. Whether it's a long message or whatever, I don't mind. I do take the time to read comments and messages.

If you personally want to talk to me, you can always reach me on my IG it's @/eunpedralvez

If you want to be more than a reader and you want to be my friend, I'm absolutely down to be friends!

Enjoy reading! x

PS: If you have tiktok feel free to follow me on mine! It's @/eunpedralvez as well.

-

Jenny's POV - Tuesday - 11:23 pm

Ding.

*jinjjajaehyun sent you a message*

jinjjajaehyun: hey jee-ya! i heard that you're going to Jeju Island for the rest of your stay and i thought we could go out tomorrow. johnny and i already talked about it and he said, it's up to you.

"Jae-oppa, asked me to go out tomorrow," I told Betty as she was focused on her phone, probably talking to Winwin.

"Aw, that's so sweet!" She said looking up and smiling at me, "Are you going to say yes?" She asked as she looked back down on her phone.

"It's been a while," I said unsure about it, "I've forgiven him. And I do want to spend time with him before we leave on Thursday. But, I don't know? It's just - with everything that happened - I'm not entirely sure how to act around him?" I shrugged and then lied down on my bed. I stared at up the ceiling.

"Do you miss him?" Betty asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Do you want to hangout with him?" Betty asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Then, go for it. This is Jae-oppa, out of all of the members he's the one who is really like an older brother to you. He must've missed you just as much as you missed him. And like you said we're leaving on Thursday, if you don't hangout with him now, when will you ever?" I lift my head to look at a proud smile on Betty's face, "Text him back already," I sighed and sat up straight.

"You're right," I nodded and started typing.

11:27 pm

Me: hey jae-oppa, i'd like that

jinjjajaehyun: great! i'm free after 5 pm. dinner and a movie?

Me: okay! 💕

jinjjajaehyun: nice, i'll pick you up. you can invite betty too

Me: okay, i'll ask her

"B, he says you can come with," I said looking up at her.

She pouted, "Ooooh, I made plans with Winwin and Yuta, what time?"