Chapter 73: Sleepover

it's the forgetting that jeno and renjun have girlfriends for me

Enjoy reading! x

*trigger warning // anxiety - kidnapping*

-

Jenny's POV - Friday - 6:12 pm

"You're really okay with this?" I asked Johnny as I walked with him towards the door of the house.

"It's a girls night, you should have fun," he ruffled my hair and I glared at him, "just don't allow the other members to come by, got it?"

"Got it," I nodded and he smiled.

"Don't sleep too late, I know it's a sleepover. But, you need to take care of yourself," I nodded and watched him walk to the car he rented.

"Take care!" I said before closing the door and he saluted. I walk away from the door and headed to the living room.

Johnny helped me change the set up of the living room for the sleepover with Nia and Mei. The coffee table was set aside to place mattresses on the floor with bed sheets.

"Unnie! Come sit here," Nia said patting the empty space next to her. I smiled and nodded as I walked to her place.

I place the crutches on the side of the couch and hopped to her.

"I'm really glad you invited us over for a sleepover! I missed you so much," she said as she wrapped her arms around my arm.

"Aww, I missed you too," I said and rubbed her arms, "so what have you two been up to?" I asked as I looked towards Mei who was quiet as usual. She had her laptop on her lap and her gaze was on it.

"We both started our 3rd year of university," Nia said and Mei sighed.

"It's honestly stressful," Mei said as she typed on her laptop, "I have so many assignments due," she shook her head.

"And you're doing one of them," Nia pointed out and Mei nodded, "come on, we're at a sleepover. One night of fun won't hurt," Nia moved away from me and crawled next to Mei, "save your work and I swear I'll help you tomorrow," she nudged Mei's shoulder.

Seeing them interact with one another made me miss Betty even more. I really wished she was next to me.

"Okay, okay, just let me type in one sentence and I'll save it," Mei said and she typed away.

I brought my phone out and took a quick picture of Mei and Nia. I sent it to both Renjun and Jeno.

Me: they're my girlfriends for tonight 🤪

"Done!" Mei exclaimed and closed her laptop, "So what are we doing first?"

"Let's order takeout?" I said and they both nodded. "What do you guys want to eat?" I asked as I looked through my food delivery apps.

"Mhmmm," Nia hummed and Mei went on her phone.

"Why did Renjun text me, 'Enjoy being nuna's girlfriend,' with a whining emoji?" Mei asked and I bursted out laughing.

"Sorry, that's my fault," I said and I showed them both the text.

They both laughed, "Wow, I look good," Nia complimented herself and Mei rolled her eyes, "why do your stolen shots also look good? Is that a photographer thing or a you thing?" Nia asked.