Chapter 41: Waterpark

Thank you for 61k reads! It means so much to me, that you genuinely read and enjoy my writing. Reading your fun comments, receiving your votes and simply everything you do to express that you appreciate the work I put into each chapter. It honestly motivates, encourages and lifts my spirit to keep writing.

Because truth be told, sometimes I don't feel confident with my writing. I feel no one enjoys reading it or that it doesn't actually make people feel things.

But then you comment and message me at times telling me you love my book and that my writing actually makes you feel so emotions. It really encourages me as a writer.

I can't thank you all enough!
Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND APPRECIATION. I honestly feel I don't deserve it. Your words are such a blessing to me!

Enjoy reading! x

-

Friday - 9:32 am

I wake up and see Betty already up, "Good morning!" She greeted. I slowly adjusted myself into a sitting position. My body leaned against the bed's head frame.

"Good morning," I said as I yawn, covering my mouth as I did.

"Slept well?" She asked and that's when I realized she was dressed up. She was wearing a teal tank top with frills at the hem and a white ripped jeans, her hair tied in a half-do.

"Yeah. Why are you dressed up?" I asked her as she was putting hoop earrings on, her back facing me as she faced the mirror.

"We're eating breakfast with Jisung and the others. Remember?" She said and a vague memory flashes in my head.

"Oh," I said and then reached for my phone and checked the time. It was 9:34 am. "Aren't we late for breakfast? Didn't they say 8 last night?" I asked as I slowly recall the memory.

"Hey, we should all hangout for breakfast tomorrow. 8 am!" Chaeyoung giggled as she raised her glass. She had way too many drinks.

"Yeah, they texted. They woke up late too," Betty said and I nodded, "get ready!"

"Okay," I agreed, knowing better than to argue with Betty.

"Dominic and Jared are meeting us in the lobby," Betty explained as I was going through my clothes.

What should I wear? T-shirt? Tank top? Blouse? Dress?

"After breakfast they're taking us to a waterpark, so pack your rush guard," Betty said and I looked at her. "Do you have a problem?" She smirked and then that's when I spotted her backpack on her bed. She was serious.

I shake my head and went back to looking at my clothes.

We got this Min Jee. As long Betty is with you, there's nothing to be worried about. You'll be fine.

10:26 am

Breakfast went by smoothly. Excluding the fact that my anxiety towards Jisung came back, and I also started feeling anxious towards Chaeyoung. Maybe it was the alcohol last night that put my mind at ease.

And surprisingly none of us had any hangovers. I honestly expected Chaeyoung, who had the most to drink last night.

The 6 of us were in a car that Jared rented for their trip. It looks like Betty had decided to change her plans and include 4 other people to our Jeju Island getaway.