Chapter 54: Picnic

I SUBMITTED STIGMA TO THE WATTY AWARDS AAAAAAAAA

I don't know what will happen, but I'm excited 🥺💖

Enjoy reading! x

-

Monday - 7:15 am

I was rudely awakened by my blanket being torn off my body, "Get up and get changed. I already picked an outfit for you," Johnny said as I curled up into the ball. The cold air washing over my body. "I'm taking you out for breakfast down at the cafe. We're going to walk."

I sighed, "I have a head injury!" I sat up and glared at him. He was leaning on the bedroom's door frame.

"And the doctor said you need to get exercise," he crossed his arms over his chest and smirked, "the outfit is hung over your closet," he gestured with his head and I gazed at the outfit. It was a loose white tee and high-waisted shorts.

"And this is the cap you'll be wearing," I look towards Johnny and he threw a white cap at me. I was able to catch it, but I glared at him.

"I'll take a shower first," I said and he nodded. He closed my bedroom door and I heard murmurs coming from outside. He must be talking to Betty.

I pulled my blanket over my body for a moment and snuggled into my bed. Just a few -

"If you're not in the shower, I'll drag you myself!" I heard Johnny shout and I groaned.

"Okay!" I replied as I lazily got out of bed. All I wanted was a few more minutes in the comfort of my bed. Is that too much to ask?

7:30 am

I let out a yawn as I checked out the outfit in the mirror.

It was simple and casual. Just how I liked it. My hair was still damp so I didn't wear the cap just yet. I grab my small shoulder bag and put my phone, wallet, sunglasses and lip balm inside.

Hopefully Johnny wasn't serious about walking or I'll actually punch him.

I walk out of my bedroom and headed towards the living room. "Finally," Johnny said as he stood up from the couch, "let's go," he said as he passed me and walked towards the house's exit. He stood by the door. "Why are you just standing?"

"What about Betty?" I asked and he smiled.

"It's a Seo sibling day," he said and I turned around to look at Betty.

"But what will you do?" I asked her and she walked towards me.

"I have a date," she grinned as she skipped towards the guest room, "have fun!"