Chapter 28: Sulk

Before you go on and read the chapter, I have something I want to say. I respect all your opinions regarding Minmin and Yukmin. I truly enjoy reading about your thoughts on the matter. But, I hope whether Minmin or Yukmin sails, y'all won't come at me 😬

Anyway thank you so much for being such amazing and active readers! I absolutely appreciate it! Your reactions are amusing! I really love hearing your thoughts about what could happen next!

Enjoy reading! x

-

*trigger warning*

Jenny's POV - Sunday - 9:02 am

"Are you sure, you'll be okay by yourself?" I glanced at Betty. She was adjusting her shirt, tucking it in her high waisted jeans.

"Yes," I said as I scrolled through Netflix. There was nothing good to watch and if there was, I already watched it.

"You could always join us," Betty said as she sat on the end of the bed. I looked up at her and smiled.

"No thanks," I look back down on my phone.

Should I rewatch Scream? What about Friends? The Good Place? Maybe Money Heist?

"At least tell me you're going to do something here," Betty said tapping my foot.

I shrugged, my eyes on my phone, "I'll check out the swimming pool or the rooftop garden," I said.

I give up, let's go on Disney+. "Any recommendations for Disney+?" I asked looking at her and she sighed, "What?"

"Please, do something besides watch all day," she said standing up. "I'll be back after lunch," she grabbed her bag from a chair.

"Take your time!" I grinned and she rolled her eyes.

"We're just getting to know each other," I shake my head at her statement.

"Sure, the busy Winwin of WayV spends his free time in the morning, to just get to know you," I put my tongue out at her, "just tell me when we're planning the wedding."

"Very funny, see you later," she blows me a kiss and I evade it, "fine more for Winwin."

"Oh, he'll like that," I winked and she laughed.

She walked out the hotel room and I was alone.

"Finally!" I sprawled on the bed. Stretching my arms and legs, "The whole room to myself," I said staring at the ceiling.

Betty was going on another "hang out" with Winwin, and me? I'm going to binge movies and TV shows. This is what summer is all about.

Killing my brain cells with junk food and hours of staring into a screen.

It took forever to convince Betty I was fine being alone this morning. As much as I know Winwin wouldn't mind me tagging along, I knew they'd have much more fun if it was just them. And honestly, I don't care if I have a few weeks in Seoul.

That was Betty's argument, that it's a waste to spend my time inside a hotel. What I didn't tell her, is that I rather stay in a hotel, instead of seeing Mark and Chuu advertisements. They were not completely everywhere. But there was enough for me to feel iffy. Small posters here and there. Some magazines have their faces on the cover.

Apparently after the clothing line project, more and more industries loved Mark and Chuu's presence in the media, that they did more projects together. As to why? I don't even know anymore.