Chapter 49: Worry

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XIAO JUN 🤩🤩🤩

YOUR COMMENTS GOT ME CACKLING 🥴

Recap: JOHNNY'S CONTACT NAMES (based on Stigma: Chatrooms)
>Leader Tae 👑
> Taeil-hyung🌻
> Hiking man 🗻 (Yuta)
> Magic Kun
> Vocal Bunny 🐰 (Doyoung)
> Thai Ten 🇹🇭
> #1 Bro (Jaehyun)
> Winwin 🐱
> An actual angel 😇 (Jungwoo)
> Not taller than me (Lucas)
> Baby bro ❤️ (Mark)
> Junnie 🥴 (Xiao Jun)
> Hendery not Henry
> Don't make fun of his height (Renjun)
> He does got jams (Jeno)
> Hyper-hyuck (Haechan)
> Big love 💗 (Jaemin)
>Yang2
> Lele ☺️ (Chenle)
> Got dem moves 💃🏻 (Jisung)

Enjoy reading! x

-

Johnny's POV - Tuesday - 7:26 am

I waited inside the airport for my parents' arrival. They were going to stay for a week. I had my mask and sunglasses on. No media were aware of my presence in the airport, but I had to be cautious.

The arrival doors open and close as people go through. I see families hugging each other and some passengers would walk directly out of the airport.

A few more moments I see two familiar figures dragging their luggages behind them. I raised my hand to wave and then smiled waving back. We walked towards each other.

"Johnny~ah," Mom cupped my face and then brought me into a hug.

I pull away and Dad brings me into a hug as well, "We're happy to see you, son," he patted my back twice and then we both pulled away.

"Let me carry that for you," I took my Mom's luggage and dragged it, "I called us an uber," I said as I led the way out.

"You didn't have to pick us up in the airport," my Mom commented as we walked out of the airport, "we know how busy you are."

I walked towards the uber and signaled him to open the trunk. He walked out the driver seat and helped us with the luggage, "Don't worry about me. I have plenty of time to spend with you, before heading to my schedules," I wrap an arm around her and squeeze her shoulder slightly.

We all head inside the uber. I sat in front on the passenger seat whilst the both of them sat at the back.

"Do you want me to bring you guys to our vacation house? Or straight to the hospital?" I asked turning my head to face them.

"We'll drop our luggages at the house and then we'll go to the hospital," Dad said and then I instructed the driver. The driver then started to drive out of the airport.

Our family had a house in Seoul, which we only stayed in it when Mom and Dad were in Seoul as well. Jenny and I weren't allowed to stay in it, because we almost set it on fire that one time. Ever since then, whenever Jenny came to Seoul she either stayed in the apartment I shared with the boys or booked a hotel room. My Mom's younger sister took care of the house.

I brought my phone out and pulled down the face mask to my chin. I texted Betty.

7:30 am