Chapter 12: Questions

Wednesday - 1:01 am

Why didn't he tell me he was working on a project like this? I know he couldn't disclose details about his projects, but is it so much to ask, for him to give me a heads up?

Especially if the project concerns a girl?

I can't believe this.

Is this why he's been so busy? Because he had a project with a girl?

When did they even start this? Is this what the other members knew about, and kept it from me?

"Jee-ya," I heard Jae-oppa knocking on the bathroom door.

I was on the floor, my eyes strained on my phone.

'Spring Fling Collection Ft. Mark Lee and Chuu'

Mark modeled a clothing line with a Chuu of Loona.

The pictures just came out, and articles upon articles are being published about them.

I have so many questions. But I couldn't bring myself to call or text the person I needed to ask. I was so afraid of what he could say. I was afraid he would think I was overreacting over a photoshoot with a girl. I was afraid he'd think I was such a jealous girlfriend and leave me.

Was I jealous? I skimmed through the photos. But I didn't feel like I wanted to be her. I didn't feel I wanted to model with Mark.

All I felt was betrayed. No one informed me. No one told me. But I guess they could also be oblivious to the fact he had this type of project. But not hearing anything from Mark himself?

Will he even explain himself? Or do I ask him myself? Does he even know I would get hurt and just shrug it off?

"Jenny," I heard Johnny's gentle voice. "May you open the door?"

Did I not deserve to know?

"Jenny,"

"Jee-ya,"

They called my name at the same time. I looked up at the door. "Did you know?" I asked and I was met with silence. I grab my phone, stood up and went towards the door.

"We thought he told you-" I cut Jae-oppa off by opening the door.

"Who knew?" I ignored Jae-oppa and looked at Johnny, "Who knew."

"Jen-"

I walk through them and went to the bedroom. I grabbed a coat and Johnny's car keys. I turn around and saw them at the doorway.

"Please don't-" Jae-oppa stopped talking when Johnny put a hand on his shoulder.

Johnny gave me a reassuring nod and stepped out of the way, moving Jae-oppa with him. Before I completely walked out, he gave me a kiss on top of my head.

"Take care okay? Keep your line open," he said and I nodded.

I went towards the exit and I wore my walking sandals. There's no time to care about looking fashionable.

The moment I opened the door, I was flustered by who was at the door, "What are you doing here?"

I stared at Lucas who clearly looked like he came from their apartment. The question that boggled me the most was, why was Mark not with him?