Chapter 40: Party

Some of you thought the Jisung mentioned was Han Jisung. And I just want to clarify that it was not Han Jisung. The Jisung mentioned is a fictional character that ONLY exists in this book. And if you also read my book Ignored, you'll understand that, it doesn't make sense that Han Jisung would appear in this book.

Both Stigma and Ignored are set in the same fictional book universe I created.

-

The reason my updates are not consistent, it's because I don't have stable internet. I'm only using data 😩 So bear with me ✊🏻

Enjoy reading! x

-

Thursday - 7:09 pm

"Do we have to?" I looked at Betty who was getting ready to go out. Why does she always prepare early? That's a rhetorical question.

She prepares early because she's indecisive. At the very last minute, she could change her whole outfit. She needs extra time to prepare.

I'm so lazy that I'm using my chin to hold my head up to look at her as I laid in bed. My arms tuck to my side.

"We have an agreement," she said tying her hair up in a high ponytail. I watch her through the reflection in the mirror. She took out some strands of hair to frame her face. She turned to look at me, "Get up and pick an outfit already," she said walking towards the bathroom.

I rolled over to my back and stared at the ceiling, "I don't hear footsteps!" She shouted from the bathroom.

"Okay, okay," I groaned as I forced myself out of bed.

Betty insisted we attended the event that was happening on the beach. Whilst I wanted to go back to napping. Actually I could straight up sleep the rest of the night.

I walk towards my luggage and brought all the clothes out. I haven't placed them in the built-in closets, might as well arrange them now. The event was at 8:30, which gives me enough time.

I stare at my pile of clothes and decide an outfit first, before putting the clothes away.

During night time it's chilly, I should wear a cardigan. I don't really want to dress up much ... a spaghetti strap black top and jean shorts will do.

I place the outfit I was going to wear on the side and proceeded to put away the rest of my clothes in the closet

Ding.

7:21 pm

After placing the clothes I was holding in the closet first, I walk over to my phone and unplug it from charging.