Chapter 80: Constant

1ook READS! I'M AAAAAAAAA 😩 THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! When I first wrote Stigma, I didn't expect to write a sequel and when I did start writing Stigma 2, I wasn't sure if it would be good. But, you proved me wrong 🥺 Thank you for giving me so much love and appreciation! I'll continue to work hard to be a better writer, so I could provide the best chapters for you to read! As a gesture of my appreciation, here's a rather long chapter! I love you!
-
*Please read the author's note at the end*
-
Wednesday - 9:10 pm

"Jen, can you come out for a bit," I heard Johnny call for me as I was reading: Ignored. I placed a bookmark and closed the book. I set it down on my bedside table and grabbed my crutches.

"Coming," I said and headed out of my bedroom. I walked into the living room and my eyes go wide when I see: Jae-oppa and Jaemin. "You're here!" I look at Johnny and he smiled at me as he headed towards the kitchen.

"Hi Jee-ya," Jae-oppa waved and I smiled.

"Nuna!" Jaemin opened his arms wide open.

I walked towards them and sat down on the couch, "I missed you!" I grinned as I hugged Jaemin tightly.

"Me too," he hugged me tightly as well and then we pulled away, "how are you?"

"I'm better now that you're both here!" I giggled and then Jae-oppa stood up from where he sat. He walked towards me and ruffled my hair, "Ya!" I whined and he chuckled as he sat beside me. I was sat between Jaemin and Jae-oppa.

"We're having a movie night," I turn my head to see Johnny walking with bowls of popcorn, "do you guys also want nachos?" He placed the bowls of popcorn down and the aroma of strawberry and cheese popcorn filled the air.

"Wait, does this mean ..." I gazed at the popcorn and then back at Johnny.

"Yes, you're not -"

"I love you!" I exclaimed and he chuckled, "Just so we're clear, you were going to say, I'm not grounded anymore, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"But, I won't be giving your phone back now. I'll give it tomorrow," he said and I nodded.

Did I have any messages from Lucas? I haven't heard from him since Hendery's birthday. I hope he's okay.

"I'd like nachos," I said and Johnny nodded. He walked away and Jae-oppa reached for the remote.

"Let's watch something on Netflix?" Jae-oppa suggested and I nodded.

"Nuna, you're getting your cast off soon, right?" Jaemin asked and I glanced at my cast.

I gazed up at him and smiled, "Yup!"

"Do you have to go through physical therapy?" Jae-oppa asked as he was already digging in the strawberry popcorn.

"Yeah. Because, I didn't use my left leg for almost three months, the muscles aren't as strong as before. I have to build it up again," I said as I took a piece of popcorn myself.

"Oooh," Jaemin reacted and I nodded. He reached out for the cheese popcorn, "Could I come with you during your sessions?"

"We'll have to ask Johnny," I said and he nodded.