Chapter 29: Brothers

I want to take a moment to address, that if your government in your country is telling you to stay at home please do. (I'm aware there are countries that allow the people to go out for a certain time period.) Everyone is upset that they can't go out and you may have the urge or the itch to do it. But, I hope you understand how serious this pandemic is. It is a crisis, it's not some thing that social media is "blowing up". I understand that social media has the tendency to exaggerate things, but COVID-19 is not an exaggeration. People are losing their lives towards this virus. And if we all work together, we will be able to overcome this pandemic. Everyone's health matters, and every aspect matters: physical, social, emotional, mental and spiritual.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me on my instagram (eunic.orn). You can also message me here, but my notifications for my messages are delayed, so it's better on instagram. Or twitter (euneunicorn)

My dms are open!

Which ever you prefer, I'm totally down to talk! Just give me a heads up you're from wattpad.

Enjoy reading! x

-

Lucas' POV - Tuesday - 2:09 am

I stood in front of Mark's bedroom.

"I got this," I shake my body, "I got this," I crack my neck.

I'll tell him I have feelings for Min Jee and we'll figure out what to do after.

Should I though?

After my texts with Min Jee yesterday, it seems like she'll give Mark a chance. What happens if I ruin that for Mark? Do I want to ruin that? Of course not.

"What are you doing?" I heard Hendery ask as he walks behind me.

"I'm going to tell Mark," I said bouncing on my feet a bit. Why is this so hard?

"Finally, good luck," he pats my shoulder and goes to his bedroom.

Just knock and go in. Or maybe I should text him?

Whatever, I should just do it.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in," I heard him say faintly.

I take a deep breath and open the door. I see him sat at the end of the bed with his guitar.

"Learning a new song?" I asked as I sat on his desk chair.

"Nah, just tuning it. I kind of dropped it earlier and it went off tune," Mark said tweaking the strings.

"Yo, that sucks," I said and he nodded.

"Yeah, it does," he said focused on the guitar.

I twist the swivel chair back and forth, from left to right. How do I start it?

"How are you and Min Jee?" I asked and Mark froze for a moment and then continued to tune.

"She left me on read," Mark said as he put his guitar on his stand. He brought out his phone from his hoodie's pocket. "Yup, read," he sighed putting it back in his pocket and then lied down on his bed.

Just keep it chill Lucas. Don't mess up your friendship.

"Do you remember the time I first asked you about her?" That's a good starter, I think.