Chapter 52: Headaches

I'M ONLY USING DATA AND MY CONNECTION IS WHACK 😩

ENJOY READING! x

-

Jenny's POV - Saturday - 7:12 am

"These headaches are killing me," I said whilst Betty gave me pills. I down them by drinking a glass of water, "thank you."

"The doctor said it's normal and there's nothing to worry about," Betty set down the glass on a table, "I'm sure they're going to subside soon," she sat down next to me on the bed.

"Mom told me yesterday that you keep leaving them at home," I said and Betty laughed.

"Yeah, no offense but your parents move slow. I'm like up at 6 and they're barely awake at 6:30, I can't wait for them. I need to see my best friend!" I giggled at Betty's enthusiasm.

I wrap my arms around her, "Thank you," I said and she hugged me back.

She rubbed my arms, "Anything for you," we both pulled away and she gently leaned her head on my shoulder, "so I have good news and risky news," she sat up and turned to look at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Isn't it supposed to be good news and bad news?" I asked and she shook her head, "Okay, what's up?"

"Good news, you get to go home tomorrow!" She squealed and shook the bed a bit, "Whoops," we both laugh, "anyway, risky news. Well it's more risky for them, but then you're also at risk, because maybe meeting up with them will make your brain implode," she put her index finger on her chin. I blankly stare at her. "Besides the point, the dreamies want to visit you and I'm positive you want to see them too," she clapped her hands together and I smiled.

"That's really great B," I said and she frowned.

She crossed her arms over her chest, "Why do I feel like there's a but?"

I sighed and faced my body towards her, "I do want to see them. I miss them, but I don't know. I feel like seeing them will just remind me of Mark and it stresses me out that apparently Mark told me everything, but I just don't remember," I lied back down and stared at the ceiling, "these headaches are killing me and I just don't think I'll be good company," I sighed as I closed my eyes. The stress was getting to my head and I needed to calm down.

"Okay, that's understandable. But, can you really say no to a pouting Nana?" I opened my eyes. She brought out her phone and showed me a picture of Jaemin pouting, "What about Jeno?" She swiped her screen and it showed Jeno pouting this time.

I gaze up at Betty, "Let me guess, they sent you those and begged you first?" I raised my eyebrow and she giggled.

"Can you blame me for caving in? They're adorable!" She said as she continued to show more pictures of the others pouting. The one I least expected was Jisung's, you couldn't force aegyo out of him if you tried. The fact he was pouting and it didn't looked force, it meant a lot to me.

"Let's say I agree that they visit me? My parents and especially Johnny will not allow that. They barely let Mark slide," I shook my head and completely regretted it. I overheard - when they thought I was sleeping - them vent about Mark visiting me. Then didn't badmouth him, but they were not happy about his surprise visit.

"I'll sneak them in! They go in and out, easy peasy," she dusted her hands and I blankly stared at her.

"You planned already, didn't you?" I squint my eyes at her, glaring and she sighed.